WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I think I've come to the conclusion that the Lakers will never win a ring with AD as "the guy"

Offensively he will always disappoint you

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Team is not going anywhere unless AD learns to be the number 1 Option all the time….Bron realizes this
AD didnt have it tonight. However, he's going to get 25+ most nights against Denver just cause.

Bron really didnt go off vs Denver until game 4.

Bron needs to be the #1 option.

AD can still be the best player on the floor for the Lakers despite that.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's time.

F9QBgs4X0AAC5GU

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
AD didnt have it tonight. However, he's going to get 25+ most nights against Denver just cause.

If we're expecting Lebron to be the #1 option in year 21 at age 39 in order to win a championship we're looking at a lost season.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I agree, when Bron is looking for his shot the team looks different

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just a depressing game. Too much fukkery going on.

Yeah, AD failed, but the NBA was NOT letting Denver lose at home on ring ceremony night. Missed call after missed call, Gordon hanging on the rim, giving Murray ticky tack bullshyt, letting Jokic travel all game.

Then these questionable ass lineups from Hamm... nikka takes Bron out down 3 after coming back from 18. :wtf:

I mean, when you fighting against all that, how the hell do you win a basketball game?

I've never seen an NBA player have to put up with so much incompetence and roadblocks as LeBron. How does this nikka not have a psychotic breakdown after 21 years of this shyt???

I'da been put one of these nikkas in the dirt.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even mad at AD tbh. Jokic only scored 27. You'll live with that.

Bron needs to realize the only game the Lakers came closest to winning was when he was the #1 option. No he doesnt have to score 40. But he needs to realize against DENVER he's gotta put up 30+ points .

Healthy Bron should be ok with playing Bron ball and and putting Jokic in pick and rolls.
:what: you anit mad at AD.

As you just stated the only game they came close to winning was when LeBron went for 40plus and the 1st option.
What was missing?
The same thing that was missing tonight in the 2nd half.

The same dude you anit mad it.:mjlol:
0 points in the 2nd half from your best player.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Game 1 of 82 and nikkas already jumping off a bridge. Go outside and get some air nikkas
Lol I remember 2020 when they lost to the Clippers and the hot takes were flying. Season was over, Bron is cooked, team is a bust

Hell I even remember Kenny Smith jumping on it saying things like "LeBron has lost a step compared to Kawhi"

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That's an overreaction lol. AD plays decent second half and we coulda won this game.
It’s not an overreaction. We’ve been saying it since last year against this team. They’re just bigger than us and it causes a lot of problems.