WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Lakers still going to be good, the Nuggets are just a great ass team.

Nuggets have a huge size advantage over us with Jokic, MPJ, Gordon, and even KCP. When you have Reaves and DLO both on the court against them it's going to be easy food for the Denver. Add Lebron being old and hardly playing defense and it's definitely over for.

So many times I saw Jokic attackimg Reaves on a 1 on 1. That is not even Reaces fault that is the choaching staff.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
This Laker team‘s strength is supposed to be their size but what people don’t realize is that the nuggets are even bigger and they have the size advantage at almost every position. The only position where they don’t is LeBron which is why they only challenged them when Bron was on the floor being aggressive.

But on the flip side they got no answer for Jokic and did nothing to come close to addressing that this past offseason. Ham ain’t even give Hayes a shot which is weird because u kinda want to be able see what he can and can’t do against elite teams,

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lebron has to be onboard with that. If he isn’t then that shyt is just for show. Bron be subbing himself in and out of games routinely..
He said he was after the game. Him pumping up AD to be the face of the team wasn't lip service. The team has relied on LeBron far too much the past two seasons to bail them out and he's worn down as a result. They have enough pieces in place to be to win without him having to carry them home all the time. These guys did it in the playoffs last season. Now, they need to do it for a full regular season.

There'll be games where LeBron cracks 35-40 minutes, particularly when they go to overtime, but he needs to stay around the 30 minute mark to be at his best for the playoffs. His minutes have been at Cleveland levels the past two seasons and that's unsustainable for a guy his age with that many miles.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm gonna keep my eye on the Bulls as the season goes along. Sounds like they were dangling Lavine over the offseason and nobody was interested. I wasn't crazy about the idea of going after him a year ago but he wound up playing 77 games last season. That's the most he's played since his second season in the league. Maybe he's alright now.

Pelinka would have to get Caruso as part of the deal. Lavine/Caruso for Reaves/Rui/DLo/Hood works money wise. Lavine's the best player in the deal but Reaves has the most value because of his bargain contract (as it stands). Could throw in Christie or Lewis as well along with picks. Is that enough? It'd give Chicago a lot of young guys to try out if they finally realize they need to rebuild.

I'm not sure how many teams would go after Lavine although everybody would make an offer for Caruso.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The slander AD bout to receive from sports shows this morning is finna be well deserved
You got your extension you was chatting bare shyt talming bout you want these nikkas you disappeared like a wastemans second half
:manny:

Last edited:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

Disgusting....

What do you do? There’s literally nothing you can do. One reason why I love the NBA. The counters and the nuance to one play.

That’s scary. KCP can shoot 40%, so can Murray and Porter.
:wow:
Lakers played well last series. You almost have to play the perfect game and hope to eke it out at the end. Lakers couldn’t do that.

We will see what they can do with DLo when he’s eligible to be traded. Perfect person is Grant from the Blazers. A 20 pt scorer, who can shoot 40% from three and guard 1-4.

Make it happen GM.