WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I understand the Lakers have a minutes restriction on Lebron...but this was one of those situations where they should have rode the momentum and let him play 35 minutes.....There's gonna be games where the Lakers blow teams out and you can limit Lebron to 25-29 minutes .....but in a winnable game like tonight's versus an elite team where they had the momentum in the 4th quarter, they should've Let Lebron play extended minutes.....Especially with the 2nd half-no-show by AD.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Lebron has to be onboard with that. If he isn’t then that shyt is just for show. Bron be subbing himself in and out of games routinely..
Lakers only believe in rings. The regular season means nothing. The issue is the West.

Last year everybody was ballin. Remember the Jazz was in it till the end. They were supposed to be tanking. N.O. Is a problem with Zion healthy. They were challenging for the #1 spot before he went down. Spurs might be a 38-42 win team.

Where is the easy game? Blazers maybe. IMO they can win 38-42. Utah? We saw what coach did last year. OKC is on the rise.

What coach is doing is right. The bench has to step up and keep the games competitive until the final 4 minutes. I wouldn’t want Bron seeing more than 30 mins. You spent the money to keep the “depth”. Make them earn it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If we're expecting Lebron to be the #1 option in year 21 at age 39 in order to win a championship we're looking at a lost season.
Im talking about against the Nuggets :manny:
I agree, when Bron is looking for his shot the team looks different
Yea healthy LeBron should be going downhill vs the Nuggets. Bleeding the clock, primary playmaker.

Bron can play a more complimentary role against teams like the Warriors.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Once the Lakers figure out their 5 out offense tempo... It will look a lot better... But KCP killed it...dude knew exactly where the ball was going

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Pause that’s wild :russ:

But seriously he should get shytted on all the time. I’d love nothing more than for him to be made into an epic joke.
Right on cue, they start off today's show shyttin on him.

And Rich Paul can't do nothing but

stringer-bell-the-wire.gif

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Lebron hinting that he wants to be around for Bryce to be in league. Could be why they are really gonna hold him back from here on out.