WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
That's no different than Rich or any other agent with A-tier clients :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Y'all pretend like the summer of 2019 or 2020 never happened.....two summers where Rob made moves improved the team and none of this tax/cheap/etc rubbish was being pushed.....shyt changed with the Russ trade simple as that when a move like that goes bad it's hard to get out of. There is no Rob tax. We offered Klay more than the Mavs, and the reasons why he chose Dallas are obvious. Has nothing to do with Rob tax, or Kobe, or any of that dumb shyt.
Take that white man’s dikk out ya mouf you West African skin bleaching c00n :hhh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Stop deflecting. No one wants to play with Bron and be the scapegoat.

nah it's not that, all the players around the league are in group chats texting each other like "Yo, i really wanna go to LA and hoop with Bron and AD, but they hired their GM because of Kobe 6 years ago. I can't rock with that shyt" :dead:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
this coming from a loser from the hood in the BX with two Jamaican parents and claims to be ADOS :laff:

I actually have an ADOS parent you p*ssy buying clown
Dawg bleaches his skin cause she/he hates himself :mjlol:

Dawg walks around lookin like a ghoul

Dawg wants to be a light skin jump off

:scust:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I have no problem if Lakers got Derozan and Bitadze, or if they find a way to get Lauri. :yeshrug: