WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
nah it's not that, all the players around the league are in group chats texting each other like "Yo, i really wanna go to LA and hoop with Bron and AD, but they hired their GM because of Kobe 6 years ago. I can't rock with that shyt" :dead:
People were talking that shyt about Morey a year ago and PG just signed there for the max. :dead:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I meant in terms of how bad DLO was against the Nuggets in 2023. Rui was that bad in the 1st round.
Yeah. Klay is a better fit than DLO when the Lakers unfortunately decide to go to Bron Ball.

Maybe JJ can convince Bron that Bron Ball is not the answer especially against the Nuggest.

Against Nuggets in the playoffs, Bron Ball is 0-8 vs DLO Ball 1-0, friends.:mjgrin:

Daps
F it, if the reports are true about the Bulls willing to give up a first to get rid of Lavine, do it and make them throw in another first. Dlo, Gabe and whoever else to make the numbers work. As long as we get to keep AR.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
been quiet on they trey front..

saw something bout don bout to resign..

usually when its quiet its something no one was expecting..

what was the deadline?