WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nobody really wants to a deal with this Young and the Restless, Melrose Place ass nikka Pelinka

He was hated as an agent because he was a scumbag and now you see nobody wants to do impact deals with him to help him

But don't worry he was Kobe's agent thats all that matters :mjlol:

Look at this dumbass cac

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Y’all arguing on who to point the finger at when all of them deserve it. Jeanie, Rob, Bron/Klutch. I can’t wait for Rob to be fired, for the Bron era to end, and by some miracle the remaining Buss family be forced to sell the team.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
giphy.0.gif

Take that chance Rob:blessed:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Y’all arguing on who to point the finger at when all of them deserve it. Jeanie, Rob, Bron/Klutch. I can’t wait for Rob to be fired, for the Bron era to end, and by some miracle the remaining Buss family be forced to sell the team.
Best case scenario. But I don't see Rob getting fired or the Buss family selling the team. Sad situation we are in.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Plz stop wilding out over Klay thompson guys

HE IS fukkING DAMAGED GOODS WE ALL SAW THIS EVEN LAST YR WHEN WE KNOCKED THEM
OFF IN THE PLAYOFFS

WHAT IN THE ENTIRETY fukkfukk MADE YALL THINK HE WOULD GET BETTER HERE?!!?!?
HE IS OLD HE IS NO LEBRON
THE MAN IS WASHED UP

Dallas saved Rob from doing a horrible fukking mistake of having this nikka here