WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And guess what?

Lebron keeps re-signing here. So using your logic, Bron is an elite player and Rob is a shytty GM yet this shytty GM keeps re-signing this elite player every time he's a free agent. So is Rob a shytty GM or is Lebron's desire to win severely overstated?
I mean if you keep giving the max to a guy who "doesn't want to win", that's a shytty GM no? I used to think Kobe didn't want to win when he signed his last contract, but the reality is great players have immeasurable confidence in their own ability even when they're past their prime. In addition they believe its the front office's responsibility to build around them, financial constraints be damned. Players like Kobe and Bron might give back some money to facilitate moves, not they're not going to take the mle to ring chase.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Again, so Pelinka gets the blame as a GM when they lose, but if they win a championship, he gets none of the credit?

You must be a pretzel with your glaring hypocrisies.
Tell me sir why should Pelinka get credit?

Did he get Lebron to LA?

Did he get AD to demand a trade to play for the Lakers?

Whatever credit Mitch gets for the 3peat Lakers is what Pelinka should get for the bubble ring in 2020. Aka not much if any at all.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I don't even hate Pelinka.

Even though missing out on Dwight was bad, but we all loved the after championship additions.

The Russ trade broke the Lakers. And Rob isn't skilled/experienced enough to overcome that. He's told LeBron no in the past I wish he should have been strong enough to say no then.

Honestly the only moves I HATE that seemed strictly Rob are Kendrick Nunn and Vincent.

We're back to hoping JJ unlocks something in AD & Reaves. And LeBron paced enough to be at a 2020 playoffs level. Back to hoping.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The only move Pelinka was ever able to get done was the Russ trade :dead:

Last edited: