WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both things can be true. Rob is arguably the worst gm in the league and winning isn't the most important thing to Lebron. No one who is serious about winning would ever want to play for Rob Pelinka.

So why would Klay have signed here then?

:mjlol:

If we can see it, they sure as hell can. You use a franchise as your own personal farming system and wonder why no big free agent wants to be a part of your circus.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
So why would Klay have signed here then?

:mjlol:

If we can see it, they sure as hell can. You use a franchise as your own personal farming system and wonder why no big free agent wants to be a part of your circus.
What did I say at the start of free agency? Rob Pelinka was going to fail. He met my expectations. That's what he does. Misses out on his free agent targets. Sign the Gabe Vincents, Cam Reddishes, let assets walk for nothing. Literally the worst gm in basketball.

We are just lucky he hasn't signed a Vlatko Čančar to a 33 million dollar contract.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So Lebron came here to live in Los Angeles and not to win?

Why is it an "either or"? If I pick a warm state to go to college in rather than a cold one, does that mean I don't give a shyt about education and won't work hard in classes?

Y'all make up the dumbest narratives. Bron's family preferring to live in Los Angeles over Cleveland has zero relationship to how hard he plays to win.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Why is it an "either or"? If I pick a warm state to go to college in rather than a cold one, does that mean I don't give a shyt about education and won't work hard in classes?

Y'all make up the dumbest narratives. Bron's family preferring to live in Los Angeles over Cleveland has zero relationship to how hard he plays to win.
Bron the only reason these nikkas got a ring in the past 13 years and look at how they talk about him. :snoop:

"Don't care about winning" but he the main reason AD even wanted to come to the Lakers.

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Bron the only reason these nikkas got a ring in the past 15 years and look at how they talk about him. :snoop:

"Don't care about winning" but he the main reason AD even wanted to come to the Lakers.
we got the worst fans in the nba

we would 01 Knick status without Lebron for the last 8 years

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

Let Bron leave and join a contender and these same folks will be clowning him for "team hopping and making another superteam". They just want to complain about something.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
we got the worst fans in the nba

we would 01 Knick status without Lebron for the last 8 years
I wouldn't say all that because from everything I've heard and watched, the fans in the city are cool with him. They always show him love during the home games.

But the Internet is where the chronically miserable MFs reside, so you get to see more negative, loser-esque views from people. And more dumb takes, also. You get the worst from every fanbase online.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Derozan on a MLE as the sixth man, I can get behind. If he's trying to get 3/$70 million in a S&T AND start, I'm out. He's turning 35 and doesn't make threes. That doesn't fit with the starting lineup.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
We know Bron and his team have unprecedented power and influence but if you can earn his respect his team usually stays out the way.

I didn’t see these issues with Riley or David Griffin…but Pelinka has been so incompetent at his job that he’s been relying on Klutch to do it for him. Almost half the team are klutch clients….and all but 2 of them are absolute bums. But i can’t really blame Klutch…they’re out there working harder to build a team than Pelinka is.

This team needed a quality big and that’s been a major need for 4 years now. JV should have been signed within the first min and yet somehow he signs with the wizards who are literally the worst team in the league. That’s on Pelinka

He sat on his hands and feet during last years deadline and watched an absolutely flawed team drown when it was clear as day he needed to make a move. That was GM Malpractice

He promised to use the “3 picks” to land an “elite player” during the offseason and when the offseason hits he just lets Bron and Klutch run their own free agency pitch while he just stands around with no plan of his own. Meanwhile every team around him is wheeling and dealing…

How long is he going to be able to hide behind that Westbrook fiasco? He has like 50% of the responsibilities of a regular GM and he still can’t deliver basic needs?

It’s time to take dude out back.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Every single one of you said KCP only signed with the Lakers because the FO wanted to maintain a relationship with Klutch.

Caruso was the scouts. Pelinka clearly didn't value him. Instead of signing him to a 3 year deal. He signed him to 2 and then let him walk.

The scouts wanted Cam Whitemore. Pelinka overrode them to draft JHS.

You really going to mention Danny Green? Green was beyond washed. Pelinka even added a first round pick to get rid of him. That first ended up being Jaden McDaniels by the way.

Pelinka is a trash ass gm. And you know this shyt. The only reason you defend him is because you hate Lebron and he was Kobe's agent. Let's be real here.
Again, so Pelinka gets the blame as a GM when they lose, but if they win a championship, he gets none of the credit?

You must be a pretzel with your glaring hypocrisies.