WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

darryl

Superstar
Daps
It fukking sucks that chris paul became washed literally overnight. If this was just 2 years ago, I would be all for this. He was still a top 15 player in the 2021-22 season. He averaged 15, 10, and 2 steals. Then he got old the next season.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It fukking sucks that chris paul became washed literally overnight. If this was just 2 years ago, I would be all for this. He was still a top 15 player in the 2021-22 season. He averaged 15, 10, and 2 steals. Then he got old the next season.
he had one of his best games ever, perfect from the field to close out the series and then became washed the next night lmao

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That contract for Max is an indictment on Ham. But really for every $$ he got that means Lebron gotta take less, so they better hit pretty big on their trades

The grant stuff has been around for about 3 years now. Feels like every offseason they talk about trying to find a path to get him

I think Derozan is a better option than Klay but idk how likely they could get him.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That contract for Max is an indictment on Ham. But really for every $$ he got that means Lebron gotta take less, so they better hit pretty big on their trades

The grant stuff has been around for about 3 years now. Feels like every offseason they talk about trying to find a path to get him

I think Derozan is a better option than Klay but idk how likely they could get him.

I would rather keep Rui and Vando than get grant.

Just get Klay, sign Jonas to the MLE and sign CP3 and be done with it.

They would have to dump Wood and Cam most likely too.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
48 TS%, 38 FG%, 31 3P% is apparently a performance worth bragging about for DLO.

There's a reason why there's no market for him for the second year in a row.
When they run the offense through DLO, the Lakers win and when they play Bron Ball, they lose. Plus AD is more involved like the one game they won in the offs.

The Lakers haven’t had the right kind of players for Bron Ball the last few years. What’s the point of having players like DLO if you aren’t going to use them properly, friend.