WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the problem with him as a backup?

not only is he washed and injury prone, he's really good friends with JJ. No matter what people might think of JJ and his ability to disassociate friendship and coaching, he'll revert to CP3 as a first year head coach and as a friend. that's just human nature.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not only is he washed and injury prone, he's really good friends with JJ. No matter what people might think of JJ and his ability to disassociate friendship and coaching, he'll revert to CP3 as a first year head coach and as a friend. that's just human nature.
I ain't know they were close like that. We don't need any extra favoritism again, last year was a wreck.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I guess I can see the risk in that but I'm not worried about that too much. If they trade Dlo for Klay they will need a backup point guard.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess I can see the risk in that but I'm not worried about that too much. If they trade Dlo for Klay they will need a backup point guard.

if they trade Dlo for klay, who's our pg? because im assuming you're putting austin at the 1 and that's not something I would be in favor for. that's too much ball handling pressure for Lebron and austin and bron is too old for that and austin isn't experienced enough or talented enough for that. austin to me is a tertiary playmaker.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
if they trade Dlo for klay, who's our pg? because im assuming you're putting austin at the 1 and that's not something I would be in favor for. that's too much ball handling pressure for Lebron and austin and bron is too old for that and austin isn't experienced enough or talented enough for that. austin to me is a tertiary playmaker.

CP3, JHS, and maybe Gabe. Austin Reaves is terrible as a point guard.

That's why you should want CP3 as a playmaker.

He's the best passer that AD has played with since Rondo.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
:russ:“Im no longer on team friend but the guy who replaced me…”

Tied for the best 3 point performance in a Laker playoff game, while being +44 in the playoffs and the Lakers won when he had the ball in his hands down the stretch. This was the case in the regular season too. Bron Ball doesn’t win games consistently anymore. Make use of talent around, friend.

48 TS%, 38 FG%, 31 3P% is apparently a performance worth bragging about for DLO.

There's a reason why there's no market for him for the second year in a row.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Y'all could witness Bron slap your Mamma and still believe a Shams or McCacanin report it was Rob :laff:

:yeshrug: Lebron built a school & is a family man. If Lebron slapped her, they'd probably rationalize that she deserved it. Probably screwed up and called Richard short or said Jordan was her GOAT.