WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yeah Garland would be dope I wonder how a deal for him looks?

Dlo, Gabe, and JHS?

I still high on Rui don't want to trade em.
You know what? I'm trying the trade machine on fanspo and they're a second apron team with LeBron's cap hold so they can't aggregate salaries. Meaning, they can't send out multiple players for one in a trade. It has to be player for player so they can't trade for Garland (or anybody above DLo's $18.6 million cap hit) as it stands. :skip:

So unless LeBron takes a paycut, which he should since they took his son, they aren't able to do much. They couldn't have traded for Dejounte either.

Edit: That doesn't seem to be right. ESPN says they're a first apron team.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If LeBron takes a paycut, they'd have access to the full mid-level exception. That would give them a shot at Tobias Harris (he'd be good on a mid-level; he was wildly overpaid on Philly) and Derrick Jones Jr.

Gary Trent would be a good option as a sixth man. He's streaky but they don't have anybody like that on their bench right now.

Patrick Williams fits the profile of a reclamation project which they've done well with recently. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
So unless LeBron takes a paycut, which he should since they took his son, they aren't able to do much. They couldn't have traded for Dejounte either.
I didn't think about this but if they took Bronny with the understanding that LeBron would take less that really changes the dynamic of the whole thing. Not so much for LeBron but it instantly becomes more defensible for the team given the fact LeBron isn't in the habit of leaving money on the table.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I didn't think about this but if they took Bronny with the understanding that LeBron would take less that really changes the dynamic of the whole thing. Not so much for LeBron but it instantly becomes more defensible for the team given the fact LeBron isn't in the habit of leaving money on the table.
Facts. If Bron takes a pay cut I’ll concede on the Bronny shyt. It’s a good trade off.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atlanta has our pick now. They have no incentive to help us unless we give them like 2-3 picks down the road. But then again Atlanta can’t tank either cause spurs got their picks so maybe they want to get better.
And even then I have no idea what players are even worth right now. Bridges got like 8 picks and Murray got 2? Who even knows what the market is. Also I have no idea what Atl is trying to do cuz the kid they took at one is a project. All a big toss up.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'd still take a chance on Cam Johnson. He's a 40% shooter for his career and 6'8". Before he got traded for Durant, he was shooting 45% from three in Phoenix.

Brooklyn is tanking. If it's allowed under the rules, send them Vando and Vincent plus a pick or two.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Irwin right again. But somehow he is just a fat spic right @MustafaSTL ?

Right again? The article said Lakers preparing for him to opt out but he could opt in. Really covering both things. Plus Windhorst said earlier today this was looking like the likely outcome. And what else was he “right” about? JJ Reddikk, the coach everyone knew we’d be getting?