WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron is better than Kyrie or Brown tho, who were each the #2’s in the finals this year… you’re entire premise makes no sense

Bron is a 2nd team all NBA type of guy, arguably a top 10 player.. there are literally only 8 players who the Lakers can get according to your statement for the Lakers to be a title contender and they are all #1’s including his teammate

You gotta think a lil bit better on your stance here breh
So you’re telling me Bron had more impact in the playoffs than JB? Go ahead & type a lie lol

Just because you’re better or put up better numbers does not make your impact greater.

Man I’m not about to spend all season arguing with y’all again :russ:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So you’re telling me Bron had more impact in the playoffs than JB? Go ahead & type a lie lol

Just because you’re better or put up better numbers does not make your impact greater.

Man I’m not about to spend all season arguing with y’all again :russ:

You tethers have polluted this thread with your constant bytching.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron stans watching y'all twerk for DLO all regular season knowing he Gon fukk up in the playoffs
Is Kobe in the most memes, gifs, vids pics of any athlete? | Page 2 |  Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli

I saw DLo take over in the reg season when Bron was ducking every elite team

maybe Bron needs to do his job in the playoffs and stop getting locked up at end of games while Jamal Murray shyts on us

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

maybe Bron needs to do his job in the playoffs and stop getting locked up at end of games while Jamal Murray shyts on us

I'll post this again

LeBron James averaged 9.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists in 5 games versus the Nuggets in the fourth quarter in the 2024 Western Conference First Round.​

Anthony Davis averaged 4.0 rebounds, 3.2 points and 0.8 blocks in 5 games against the Nuggets in the fourth quarter in the 2024 Western Conference First Round.​

Jamal Murray averaged 8.6 points, 2.0 assists and 1.6 rebounds in 5 games against the Lakers in the fourth quarter in the 2024 Western Conference First Round.​

Nikola Jokic averaged 7.6 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists in 5 games versus the Lakers in the fourth quarter in the 2024 Western Conference First Round.​

Lebron held up his end of the bargain. He 10 points on 60% TS in the fourth quarter that series.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

:russell:
We judge by playoffs here at LeWO INC. Bron held down his end. Nuggets once again had 2 role players outplaying our 3rd best player comfortably.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll post this again

LeBron James averaged 9.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists in 5 games versus the Nuggets in the fourth quarter in the 2024 Western Conference First Round.​

Anthony Davis averaged 4.0 rebounds, 3.2 points and 0.8 blocks in 5 games against the Nuggets in the fourth quarter in the 2024 Western Conference First Round.​

Jamal Murray averaged 8.6 points, 2.0 assists and 1.6 rebounds in 5 games against the Lakers in the fourth quarter in the 2024 Western Conference First Round.​

Nikola Jokic averaged 7.6 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists in 5 games versus the Lakers in the fourth quarter in the 2024 Western Conference First Round.​

Lebron held up his end of the bargain. He 10 points on 60% TS in the fourth quarter that series.

Now post what he did in the final possessions the past 2 years

Voice of autism can’t wait to neg me again. I love how emotional you get