WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I knew this team was fukked from the way the front office treated Jerry.

RIP Lakers modern era success was on him
Straight up embarrassing how they treated that man. The Lakers only want to credit him for 6 championships but it was more than that. He built the 3peat Lakers. There is no titles in 2009 and 2010 without Jerry West. He was the reason Kobe was a Laker.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
There has to be a billionaire out there that is a super fan of the Lakers that can offer the Buss family price they can't pass on right?

Yeah, but don’t AEG got first rights to purchase? Either way, they need to sell and gtfo they are not Dr. Buss. It would be wise of them to sell before their product depreciates too much.

GOAT franchise on ice until then. shyt is a clown show fr. Celtics being in the finals makes this all the more appropriate. I want nothing but nonstop humiliation for this entire ownership group and front office.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, but don’t AEG got first rights to purchase? Either way, they need to sell and gtfo they are not Dr. Buss. It would be wise of them to sell before their product depreciates too much.

GOAT franchise on ice until then. shyt is a clown show fr. Celtics being in the finals makes this all the more appropriate. I want nothing but nonstop humiliation for this entire ownership group and front office.

:whoa: nikka no
I don't want to deal with all them Celtics fans I got at work and in my friends circle if these fukks win it.

Queefs already won this year we can't have this for Lakers/Raiders brehs :damn:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The front office and Jeanie Buss is getting hate from all over. Twitter, forums, and in real life. Keep it up.

Nonstop negative press and a Celtics title might be enough to chase these idiot trust fund babies the fukk outta here.

I know it’s harsh, but I kinda get why some successful people don’t leave their kids shyt. Imagine you build up an empire just for your kids to turn it into a landfill.