WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
RIP to a REAL Lakers legend

Jerry is the most influential Laker of all time...got us over the hump and won an important title, traded for Kob on draft night, mentored Kob and architect of Showtime Lakers and 3peat Lakers

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I always wondered what was the source of that beef. I kept hearing about it from lakers fan I’m friends with but was never told what happened
Its was cause she was fukkin Phil Jackson

And that clown Phil treated Jerry like shyt yellin at him and throwing him outta practice and shyt. Can you believe that??

He is the reason he left the Lakers organization

fukk Phil and Jeannie

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I always wondered what was the source of that beef. I kept hearing about it from lakers fan I’m friends with but was never told what happened
There was tension with Jerry and Phil. And after the Lakers won in 00 Phil allegedly told Jerry to GTFO the locker room. And Jerry always felt under appreciated by Dr Buss. Plus I don’t think he was comfortable with Phil dating Jeanie. And he called the Lakers a shytshow in a leaked conversation while Jeanie was running it

So I think all those factors contributed to it.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
There was a few times Jerry West wanted to join the front office but Jeanie didn't want him back.
When Magic came back with ya man Rob Jerry offered to help him and they said Magic said "Nah I got this"

I used to think it was because he thought Jerry would get all the credit but now I know its because of what you said about the floozy

:scust:

Disgusting

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
RIP to a REAL Lakers legend

Jerry is the most influential Laker of all time...got us over the hump and won an important title, traded for Kob on draft night, mentored Kob and architect of Showtime Lakers and 3peat Lakers
He wasn’t the architect of the Showtime Lakers. I love Jerry but don’t give him credit for what Bill Sharman did.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Bill Sharman built the early incarnation of that team...how many players on the first chip were on the 88 roster, let alone the 91 roster?
Alright I see you can’t admit when you’re wrong.

1. If Sharman built the early incarnation of Showtime that means he was the architect not Jerry. All Jerry had to do was maintain it

2. Sharman was president of the Lakers after stepping down as GM till 88. So even when Jerry was GM as Showtime he still had Sharman helping him

3. Showtime originated from Magic’s talent and McKinneys playbook and Westhead won following it and so did Pat.. Magic was drafted by Sharman(West wanted Moncrief). And McKinney was hired by Sharman. So you’re talking about what players were still on the roster when it didn’t matter as long as they had Magic

If you want to say he kept Showtime going that’s fine. But he wasn’t the architect that was Sharman. Jerry stepped into a great situation. Know your history