WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Shams latest

“Dan Hurley was not the #1 candidate to go and pursue from the start… At the end of the day - he chose to stay for $20M less at UConn”

JJ was their first option from the beginning (weeks ago)
- Lakers only recently found out (last week potentially) that Dan Hurley was having contract negotiations with UConn
- Lakers jumped the gun and offered Dan a “hail marry” contract hoping to sway him

Also John Ireland said he talked to ppl within lakers and they told him when the news was out that lakers were trying to hire Dan Hurley, someone in the lakers told him to slow down and that it might not happen.

Woj sat on it for long time and reported it when Dan was about to go to la to meet the lakers. Dan had said no about a month back too, lakers found out that he was in contract discussions with uconn so they thought to try again. only when woj found out it got all over the media.

Dan also didn’t feel like he was ready to leave uconn

Woj is a dog shyt fukk I was skeptical when I heard it coming from him and not Shams that cock sucker was always negative of the Lakers before and I remember him being Balmers ass mouf piece few years back

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If Vogel has so little self respect to come back than get Adelman and have Vogel be his defensive assistant
Not unheard of for guys to come back to old positions in the NBA. Apologize to that man, offer him a proper five year deal and get him back on the sidelines.

He had a good relationships with LeBron and AD. You never heard about grumbling from the players besides Westbrook or when the front office forced Drummond on him and into the starting lineup.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Not unheard of for guys to come back to old positions in the NBA. Apologize to that man, offer him a proper five year deal and get him back on the sidelines.

He had a good relationships with LeBron and AD. You never heard about grumbling from the players besides Westbrook or when the front office forced Drummond on him and into the starting lineup.
Vogel should ask for Pelinka to be gone if so :mjgrin:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

Sure but after the way they not only fired him but scapegoated him in the media after I think that relationship is done for a while.