WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The Lakers coaching position is one of the worst in the league. When Pelinka inevitably puts together another shyt roster and the team goes nowhere. Only two people the fans are going to blame. Lebron and the coach. But not the dumbass who put the roster together. Make it make sense.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The Lakers coaching position is one of the worst in the league. When Pelinka inevitably puts together another shyt roster and the team goes nowhere. Only two people the fans are going to blame. Lebron and the coach. But not the dumbass who put the roster together. Make it make sense.
Welp blame that dumb old bimbo Jeanie who cries on Pelinka's shoulder every time they "get together for lunch" and talk about Kobe

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
If Rob flips this into JJ saying no and Bron walking I'd consider the off-season a success :mjpls:
Imagine watching good ol Rob destroy a championship roster (first championship in 10 years at the time) not giving them a chance to run it back and you still having any resemblance of faith in him

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Imagine watching good ol Rob destroy a championship roster (first championship in 10 years at the time) not giving them a chance to run it back and you still having any resemblance of faith in him

They did get a chance to run it back in 2021 you dumbass. Then the shyt yall keep having revisionist history about happened

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Just imagining every time he gets a call or text to come to the front office, Rob throwing on some Grinches, or Mamba gear :sas2::mjlol:

Rob got the unreleased heat that re-directs every conversation

Jeanie - "Rob, we brought you in to talk about your performance lately... wait what you go on there?"

Rob - "Oh these? Just the Mamba/Juju/USC collab coming out next year, you want a pair? :youngsabo:"

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
They did get a chance to run it back in 2021 you dumbass. Then the shyt yall keep having revisionist history about happened
Oh my bad my memory must be off maybe you can refresh it for me. How many players from the championship team was on the team at the end of the season the following year?