WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Back to back champs, likely never trade for Russ.

Shame he (& Bron) got hurt and felt they needed a guy like Russ to carry them in the regular season. Shame.
Really it was the fact that DS was terrible as a PG and secondary playmaker. He was supposed to be a better version of 2020 Rondo and they pivoted too hard

Plus the quick turnaround after the 2020 season

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Reporter - "Bron what do you think about JJ being your new coach?"

Bron - "JJ? Never heard of him"

Reporter - "JJ Reddikk your podcast partner?"

Bron - "Oh Jonathan? I had no idea he was applying, I'll have to congratulate him :gladbron:"
The deed is done breh. Time to hope for the best.

Bronny has been catching corner 3 passes from Bron all his life. Now he's got JJ working on his form. Gotta focus on the positives.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Really it was the fact that DS was terrible as a PG and secondary playmaker. He was supposed to be a better version of 2020 Rondo and they pivoted too hard

Plus the quick turnaround after the 2020 season
Dennis had his issues (Rondo made life easier for AD), but guys were hurt. No Bron injury and they aren't playing the Suns in the 1st round. Lakers were up 2-1 with a half time lead before AD's injury. That's what cost them. Just unfortunate.

The bad pivot took place that offseason. I mean not like he's accomplished much since that offseason, but Dame should have put his pride aside and joined the Lakers.Bron/AD should have been all for Dame or just go back to the drawing board. Not get another "star guard" just cause he's a star. However, as others have Rob should have been strong enough to say no.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Dennis had his issues (Rondo made life easier for AD), but guys were hurt. No Bron injury and they aren't playing the Suns in the 1st round. Lakers were up 2-1 with a half time lead before AD's injury. That's what cost them. Just unfortunate.

The bad pivot took place that offseason. I mean not like he's accomplished much since that offseason, but Dame should have put his pride aside and joined the Lakers.Bron/AD should have been all for Dame or just go back to the drawing board. Not get another "star guard" just cause he's a star. However, as others have Rob should have been strong enough to say no.
Agreed with a lot of this

I blame AD and Bron for some of the Russ stuff but in the end, he was like option #4 for them and they wanted Dame then Derozan. Derozan wanted to come to LA but the lakers weren’t willing to give him a 3rd year I believe

Which is funny because this same issue happens with Caruso/Reaves on their contract years and then Ty Lue with his

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I blame AD and Bron for some of the Russ stuff but in the end, he was like option #4 for them and they wanted Dame then Derozan. Derozan wanted to come to LA but the lakers weren’t willing to give him a 3rd year I believe

Lol wow. Still with this bullshyt. shyt is comical

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Real teams don't let a mercenary and a former shoe salesman turned agent run their historic franchise

you never even seen the raiders win a title. of course you support loser like behavior.
Who owns the fukkin team nikka?

Take it up with that washed emotional Playboy Bunny Jeannie

:mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
GOXMNYxWoAEc_a8

Really have not been the same since Jackson left :wow:
Phil started this bullshyt because his faghot ass ran off Jerry West, the greatest GM in NBA history. Of course Jeannie still somehow resents Jerry for this and instead of patching things up she continues to be a bytch harassing the mans wife takin away her Lakers season tickets :hhh:

That and Dr. Buss dying was the end

Now you stuck with the kids who dumb as hell

Dr. Buss WAS THE Lakers and is responsible for the success.

He built the franchise and now its done because of the dumb kids who didn't build anything

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lol wow. Still with this bullshyt. shyt is comical

Dumbass don’t even know his own damn team.. stay away from these talks breh, they aren’t for you

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Phil started this bullshyt because his faghot ass ran off Jerry West, the greatest GM in NBA history. Of course Jeannie still somehow resents Jerry for this and instead of patching things up she continues to be a bytch harassing the mans wife takin away her Lakers season tickets :hhh:

That and Dr. Buss dying was the end

Now you stuck with the kids who dumb as hell

Dr. Buss WAS THE Lakers and is responsible for the success.

He built the franchise and now its done because of the dumb kids who didn't build anything

Like I said before the Lakers is the real life sports version of Succession where the dumb ass kids actually got control of they Daddy's business

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Dumbass don’t even know his own damn team.. stay away from these talks breh, they aren’t for you

Pathetic.