WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
2026 gonna be worst than the Tierre Brown/Chucky Atkins/Jumaine Jones Era.
So still not as terrible as the Sam Bowie/Sedale Threatt/Antonio Harvey era. fukk this organization. The Buss' need to sell. Get your generational wealth and go pose for Playboy/do all the coke you want.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So still not as terrible as the Sam Bowie/Sedale Threatt/Antonio Harvey era. fukk this organization. The Buss' need to sell. Get your generational wealth and go pose for Playboy/do all the coke you want.
Those squads made the playoffs twice:ufdup:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The Lakers should not draft Bronny nor hire JJ.......Pelinka is setting Lebron up as the scapegoat....Lebron is also setting himself up.
How is Lebron setting himself up? Lebron is a player. Lebron isn't out there interviewing coaches and scouting players.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
How is Lebron setting himself up? Lebron is a player. Lebron isn't out there interviewing coaches and scouting players.

Sorry, I meant putting an unnecessary amount of pressure on Bronny.

Last edited:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If we keep our 1st rd pick, what about drafting Eddy? Assuming he's still on the board, when we draft. I saw @Box Factory clips of Eddy from the combine. He's much faster than I thought.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bronny will be drafted in the 2nd round or sign as a free-agent, get a few minutes in pre-season, throw a lob to his dad, get sent to the g-league, miss most of the season with an injury, then retire and join Klutch as an agent. Much ado over nothing.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If we keep our 1st rd pick, what about drafting Eddy? Assuming he's still on the board, when we draft. I saw @Box Factory clips of Eddy from the combine. He's much faster than I thought.
I'd be fine with it. He moved better than I expected when I watched him in the Tourney. He should be able to play 15-ish minutes as a backup big. :yeshrug: