WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pelinka literally congratulates one of the buss boys after the JHS pick on video. I know it don’t fit your agendas though.

Every good pick = the scouts
Every bad pick=Pelinka

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully she will sell then :manny: or remove themselves completely and let real adults run shyt.
They aren’t doing that, they are rich and known as the “Lakers owner” which by itself sets them apart from other rich people in LA

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
JHS was looking trash last season but I'm still hoping that he can progress enough to be a rotation player this season. I remember AD was raving about last training camp.

Hopefully they can get something from Maxwell Lewis as well.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
JHS was looking trash last season but I'm still hoping that he can progress enough to be a rotation player this season. I remember AD was raving about last training camp.

Hopefully they can get something from Maxwell Lewis as well.
I doubt JHS becomes anything good. His lack of athleticism is going to hurt him.

Maxwell has talent but he needs to fix his shot release. It's too low.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I doubt JHS becomes anything good. His lack of athleticism is going to hurt him.

Maxwell has talent but he needs to fix his shot release. It's too low.

I was looking at some of his g league highlights from late in the season and his shot release has gotten way higher.

I'm eager to see him this summer league.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
What's so strange about the media response to Ham's firing is that AD/Dlo made comments directed at Ham..but Lebron is the one getting all of the blame for him getting fired...Yes, Lebron was frustrated at Ham..but if Lebron had as much power as people claim, Prince would not have been a starter for as long as he was...Remember early in the season Lebron indirectly took a shot at Ham when he said Rui hasn't been getting consistent minutes....Also, Lebron wanted Lue, not Ham.

Most of the team was frustrated/upset with Ham, it wasn't just Lebron

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there is absolutely no way u guys have seen enough to write off JHS in one season at the age of 20-21.

It's actually ridiculous.

all this animosity is because he wasn't able to contribute this season. blame yourselves for expecting a 19 year old 17th pick to come in and play when he was never even given a chance. u guys realize if we drafted anyone else, they still wouldn't have played right?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's so strange about the media response to Ham's firing is that AD/Dlo made comments directed at Ham..but Lebron is the one getting all of the blame for him getting fired...Yes, Lebron was frustrated at Ham..but if Lebron had as much power as people claim, Prince would not have been a starter for as long as he was...Remember early in the season Lebron indirectly took a shot at Ham when he said Rui hasn't been getting consistent minutes....Also, Lebron wanted Lue, not Ham.

Seeing JJ reported as a candidate I’m sure wouldn’t have anything to do it along with a disrespectful outburst :jbhmm:

NotAHotep

Pro
Daps

It's just a way to talk about him since the Lakers aren't in the playoffs. These nikkas don't care about Darvin Ham.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Seeing JJ reported as a candidate I’m sure wouldn’t have anything to do it along with a disrespectful outburst :jbhmm:

I don't think JJ's a legit candidate....When has Laker management ever hired the Coach that Lebron wanted?.......I don't condone Lebron's outburst, but I understand.......Ham's Timeout management/Rotations/Staring Lineups/Lack of adjustments/Defensive schemes/etc....were garbage.....If most Laker fans were down on Ham, what do you think was going on in Lebron/the player's minds?