WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good grief...you're insufferable man. This is the team we have. Like it or not...Lebron and AD are our stars. We aint trading em away anytime soon and we aint winning shyt without em...so yeah, health and timing is what what we gotta hope for. Otherwise why even watch this shyt. I know they both gonna miss mad games. What I'm hoping is that our depth will allow them to be healthy enough to play around the start of the playoffs...thats all. We exceeded expectations last year after the trade deadline so we should have SOME hope that we can compete. You sitting here talking bout Rui and Dlo elevating into superstars...but WE'RE "overly hopeful in here". I expect Rui to have his best season...and it could very well be the same thing for D-Lo. But they ain't gonna save us if either Bron or AD go down.
Nah I’m just not a fan who is unrealistic. All that hoping is crazy. Bron damn near 40 he will get injured depth or not

Same with AD. I watch cuz I’m a hooper bad team or good team.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
When have they been healthy?

Unless Rui & DLO elevate to stars I don’t see it. Y’all overly hopeful in here

Got brehs championing Cam of all people

Big facts, DLo and especially Rui gotta take quantum leaps in development before we start talking cash shyt. As of now, it feels like we’ll be slightly better than we were last year. Like maybe we’d lose in 6 instead of getting swept this time.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing Dlo actually try on defense is so nice. I hope he keep it up during the regular season. He’s been the most impressive so far during this preseason to me.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Seeing Dlo actually try on defense is so nice. I hope he keep it up during the regular season. He’s been the most impressive so far during this preseason to me.
I picked him on fantasy.... I need 2 steals a game .....please

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
will-smith-the-pursuit-of-happyness.gif

I finally get to see a Lakers team that can shoot threes in my lifetime

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
only thing im worried about dlo is his knee issues. those shyts used to slow him down on defense his first couple years.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I think this game really cemented Prince as the 5th guy in most matchups. Like Vando, but Prince just can give you so much more on the offensive end

Defensively he is pretty suspect on wings that are on the bicycle