WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not signing S.Curry was retarded

Could care less what Dlo does during the regular season...It's all about the playoffs.

Woods has his flaws, but he's going to have a lot of double-digit scoring games off the bench.
Regular season does matter. The West is the hardest it basically has ever been and more competitive. We needed players to raise the floor of the team during the regular season and Dlo does that. I wont be surprised if Dlo averages the most PPG on the team this season tbh.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vincent actually performed in the finals yet he’s a scrub because of two preseason games lmao

He’s more accomplished than anyone on this team not named Bron and AD. I swear some of y’all are beyond irrational
The only player that I'm on the fence on is Wood. Everybody else good money till shown otherwise. Wood's fit is just weird.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
F8HR0_xbIAAkUDW

Fire Ham.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jhs needs to just play in g league. Dude isn’t athletic, not a good shooter don’t know why the fukk we drafted him over cam
I agree but to be honest Cam wouldn't have found minutes at that position either with Lebron, Rui, Prince and Vanderbilt on the team. So with that said , neither JHS or Whitmore would’ve been expected to get anything other than garbage and gleague minutes.

But whatever, I’m just grateful that everybody from pick 6 to 19 passed up on Cam. Dude looks cerebral out there and his strength is playing off-ball… he’s a bully when he’s gets goin downhill in transition. Not like Lebron but moreso like Corey Magette

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Regular season does matter. The West is the hardest it basically has ever been and more competitive. We needed players to raise the floor of the team during the regular season and Dlo does that. I wont be surprised if Dlo averages the most PPG on the team this season tbh.

Of course the RS is important. But if Dlo comes up small during the playoffs no one will care about what he did during the regular season.......And if Dlo leads the Lakers in scoring, that means Lebron/AD were injured or fell off which will negatively impact their record.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I agree but to be honest Cam wouldn't have found minutes at that position either with Lebron, Rui, Prince and Vanderbilt on the team. So with that said , neither JHS or Whitmore would’ve been expected to get anything other than garbage and gleague minutes.

But whatever, I’m just grateful that everybody from pick 6 to 19 passed up on Cam. Dude looks cerebral out there and his strength is playing off-ball… he’s a bully when he’s gets goin downhill in transition. Not like Lebron but moreso like Corey Magette
It would have been great for cam to be around legit professionals to soak up everything as the lakers culture would be the perfect place for a young player trying to find his way.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would have been great for cam to be around legit professionals to soak up everything as the lakers culture would be the perfect place for a young player trying to find his way.
Subjective posting here. Udoka and and his staff are constantly coaching up the timing guys and we have a couple of consummate professionals in the vets we’ve added. Besides he was there for the taking and clearly the Lakers(among other franchises) didn’t see the physical gifts and upside in him to choose him before Houston had the opportunity.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D'Lo is lookin like an Allstar guard right now.
Yup

Gonna have to pay that man after this year

D’Lo the perfect point for this team

He is really good but he not at that level where he thinks he the number one on the team

He is 27 about to hit is prime

Crazy some wanted him gone

All he needed was a full training camp

Let be real last year team should’ve never gotten that far with not knowing each other