WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
F8HR0_xbIAAkUDW

Fire Ham.
:russ: That bald fakkit need his ass beat

:camby: Also, fukk the Lakers as long as that c00n fakkit LeBron aka LeC00n is on your team

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
DLo better stop fukkin around

Keep this shyt up during the season and playoffs you on a short leash

Love this roster though :banderas:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
When have they been healthy?

Unless Rui & DLO elevate to stars I don’t see it. Y’all overly hopeful in here

Got brehs championing Cam of all people
Well yeah Bron was dealing with his foot problem, but both played through the entire playoffs this past season.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that's what people fail to forget. the only time Bron has been healthy in his laker tenure was the season where there was a 4 month break and don't get me started on AD. we're basically an auto 6-8 seed cause they're both going to miss 30 games.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

Good grief...you're insufferable man. This is the team we have. Like it or not...Lebron and AD are our stars. We aint trading em away anytime soon and we aint winning shyt without em...so yeah, health and timing is what what we gotta hope for. Otherwise why even watch this shyt. I know they both gonna miss mad games. What I'm hoping is that our depth will allow them to be healthy enough to play around the start of the playoffs...thats all. We exceeded expectations last year after the trade deadline so we should have SOME hope that we can compete. You sitting here talking bout Rui and Dlo elevating into superstars...but WE'RE "overly hopeful in here". I expect Rui to have his best season...and it could very well be the same thing for D-Lo. But they ain't gonna save us if either Bron or AD go down.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
that's what people fail to forget. the only time Bron has been healthy in his laker tenure was the season where there was a 4 month break and don't get me started on AD. we're basically an auto 6-8 seed cause they're both going to miss 30 games.
:salute: I'm hoping on with you on the Bron hate train. Let's do this, breh.