WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Well the reason for the FT differential is because they don't foul at the rim, and don't contest. Which is one of the reasons why their defense has been so trash and why they can't seem to close games because their defensive philosophy allows for the FT differential

Once again, you don't know what the hell you're talking about
@High quality poster is one of the dumbest posters on here. He was a Kobe fan that used to masquerade as a Lakers fan. The day Kobe retired he turned anti-lakers. Straight up weirdo.

Daps
stans in here are lying to themselves, the lakers were a play in team last year, missed the playoffs the year before, eliminated round 1 the year before that and a play in team this year. But want us to believe they are a top team in the west :mjlol:

@GreatestLaker face reality brother. Even if I stopped being a laker fan the year Kobe retired, that’s like 4 times as long as you Bron Stans have rooted for any team

@jaydawg08 eat a dikk nikka

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: I’m not anti laker, I’m anti Lebron. Real laker fans don’t wanna run this core back. It’s time for it to end. Smd p*ssy.
Yous a fake ass fair weather fan then fukk outta here
I hate yall type as much as the Rogers type Bron stans

You either with the good and bad times or you aren’t at all
Spineless ass nikkas :pacspit: the Lakers logo is supreme and if you don’t understand that then 切腹してください

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stans in here are lying to themselves, the lakers were a play in team last year, missed the playoffs the year before, eliminated round 1 the year before that and a play in team this year. But want us to believe they are a top team in the west :mjlol:

@GreatestLaker face reality brother. Even if I stopped being a laker fan the year Kobe retired, that’s like 4 times as long as you Bron Stans have rooted for any team

@jaydawg08 eat a dikk nikka

bu bu but we won the in season tournament :dead: