WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

What a fukking stupid ass nikka
Hamas cannot be criticized for his shyt dogshyt coaching?
fukk Draymond Green :pacspit:

All them people coming to Hamas defense just want to see the Lakers down with us being stuck with Taliban Darwin
THE MAN IS A TERRIBLE SACK OF shyt COACH
AGAIN
PUNTED OUR SEASON AFTER THE IST COST US THE STANDINGS
AND MADE AN HORRIBLE JOB COACHING THIS SERIES LEGIT COST US A GAME OR TWO IN DENVER

BUT CANT THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS CUZ HES BLACK AND A FORMER PLAYER?!!?!
WHAT THE fukk DOES THAT GOTTA DO WITH HIM BEING A PIECE OR shyt BASKETBALL TERRORIST

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have zero knowledge about basketball lol you’re the last poster to be talking about anything.. plus you’re legitimately illiterate

you know i'm talking about u :dead:

unlike you, I wasn't stupid enough to beg to put Rui on Jokic. Unlike you i didn't spend all season saying how we could match up with denver now.

the difference between Laker fans and Lebron stans was on full display this entire season. y'all the dumbest fanbase ive ever seen. enjoy this slander you about to get. we can go quote for quote and see who said the dumbest shyt. :dead:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
you know i'm talking about u :dead:

unlike you, I wasn't stupid enough to beg to put Rui on Jokic. Unlike you i didn't spend all season saying how we could match up with denver now.

the difference between Laker fans and Lebron stans was on full display this entire season. y'all the dumbest fanbase ive ever seen. enjoy this slander you about to get. we can go quote for quote and see who said the dumbest shyt. :dead:
No one begged to have Rui on Jokic, however due to the roster construction that’s about the only solution they have besides AD on Jokic

I personally didn’t like AD strictly on Jokic cause I thought they’d get killed on the boards…. And that’s exactly what has happened

I also never said lakers were the superior team, I always said Denver was but I still had faith in my team and they could push through in 7 because I always think positively about my sports team going into a game. That’s how I watch. I know that you’re a negatively fan, we remember you last year thinking they’d lose in the play in…. They’d lose to Memphis…. They’d lose the Warriors

Every game the past 2 years is you just being negative.. that’s how you are as a fan. Which is fine, that’s how you intake sports. The issue I got with you is you’re illiterate and can’t read

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Outside of D'Angelo and Rui being a zero, AG singlehandedly turned this game around in the 3rd outhustling LeBron, that is where the game was decided.

Credit to AD, he was great in this series and has been for all of year. Get him a point guard that will actually feed him in the 4th so he is not shooting 2-3 attempts every game in the 4th.

It will be interesting to see if the FO abandons depth again for 3 guys. Depth helps during regular season and this team definitely needs it because of the top 2 guys but it's hard to count on them during the playoffs. Do they want to give up future assets for what likely could be Bron's last year? Will AD ever be this healthy again? About to be a stressful summer for Robert

I don’t think the depth played that big a role this year.

The main reason why the Lakers were as good as they were was because LeBron and AD played most of the year

The second reason was D’lo hitting his hot stretch and turning the team into an explosive offense

AR and Rui had up and down years and u can attribute a lot of their consistency issues to Ham not giving them defined roles

Other than that all the other “depth pieces” have been underwhelming to say the least

- Gabe played 5 games
- Reddish has been a bust
- Vando missed most of the year
- Wood had an inconsistent role and then got injured
- Hayes just isn’t good enough

And as much as he got shyt on Taurean Prince was actually the best offseason pick up for the team. And that’s just embarrassing.

So I don’t think there will be any debate this time about the depth vs star route. Even if you looked at the 3rd, 4th and 5th options on this team. You have no clue what you are going to get from them on a night to night basis. The only player that you know had an extra gear is Reaves…but at the end of the day he just might not be good enough to consistently be that 3rd guy.

They are already steadfast in the belief that they need another star to usher in the new era so they might as well start now. Because it makes no sense to run it back with inconsistent players like D’lo and Rui who are getting paid almost 20 mil per year when they tend to no show more than they actually show up in the playoffs…

They choose depth last year over making a run at Kyrie who was flying to LA and lobbying for them to make it happen. And looking back on the year the impact Kyrie had on the Mavs this year>> the impact that D’lo, Rui, Vando had on the Lakers this year.

They have to find a star to help slot Bron and AD to into their rightful roles…it just has to be a fit on 3 sides of the ball (scoring, playmaking and not be a sieve on defense)

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

All them people coming to Hamas defense just want to see the Lakers down with us being stuck with Taliban Darwin
AGAIN
AND MADE AN HORRIBLE JOB COACHING THIS SERIES LEGIT COST US A GAME OR TWO IN DENVER

WHAT THE fukk DOES THAT GOTTA DO WITH HIM BEING A PIECE OR shyt BASKETBALL TERRORIST

AD can't criticize Ham because he is black? So what the hell does Draymond do on his podcast all day besides criticizing other black men? His comments about KD? Poole etc?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I don’t think the depth played that big a role this year.

The main reason why the Lakers were as good as they were was because LeBron and AD played most of the year

The second reason was D’lo hitting his hot stretch and turning the team into an explosive offense

AR and Rui had up and down years and u can attribute a lot of their consistency issues to Ham not giving them defined roles

Other than that all the other “depth pieces” have been underwhelming to say the least

- Gabe played 5 games
- Reddish has been a bust
- Vando missed most of the year
- Wood had an inconsistent role and then got injured
- Hayes just isn’t good enough

And as much as he got shyt on Taurean Prince was actually the best offseason pick up for the team. And that’s just embarrassing.

So I don’t think there will be any debate this time about the depth vs star route. Even if you looked at the 3rd, 4th and 5th options on this team. You have no clue what you are going to get from them on a night to night basis. The only player that you know had an extra gear is Reaves…but at the end of the day he just might not be good enough to consistently be that 3rd guy.

They are already steadfast in the belief that they need another star to usher in the new era so they might as well start now. Because it makes no sense to run it back with inconsistent players like D’lo and Rui who are getting paid almost 20 mil per year when they tend to no show more than they actually show up in the playoffs…

They choose depth last year over making a run at Kyrie who was flying to LA and lobbying for them to make it happen. And looking back on the year the impact Kyrie had on the Mavs this year>> the impact that D’lo, Rui, Vando had on the Lakers this year.

They have to find a star to help slot Bron and AD to into their rightful roles…it just has to be a fit on 3 sides of the ball (scoring, playmaking and not be a sieve on defense)
I was clamoring for that idiot Pelinka to go all in for Kyrie. Kyrie takes this team to another level. How that idiot couldn't see that is beyond me.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Why would any superstar player want to play for the Lakers with Pelinka as the gm? Pelinka has shown time and time again that he is incompetent. Would you really want that idiot to have control of your basketball future? After how he built the team around AD and Bron? How he handled the Westbrook situation? The Dwight Howard situation? After what Magic said about him?

You would be an idiot to want to play for the Lakers with Pelinka running the show.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I was clamoring for that idiot Pelinka to go all in for Kyrie. Kyrie takes this team to another level. How that idiot couldn't see that is beyond me.
It would have spread the floor.. allowed for a 3rd scorer who can create their own shot and can get AD involved

They are would have had to find pieces that fit around those 3 tho and do you trust Rob to do it?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

AGAIN

Draymond need to stfu.. clown ass nikka smh

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
watching the Cavs and if we trade everything for fraud ass Donovan Mitchell then this franchise is forever cooked.
I dapped this post…. But I will say this, they can’t do much better than him if they want to really go all in

If they got Tre Young I’d be fully out. But Mitchell as a #2 isn’t a terrible move.