WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ham better makes sure he gives Jackson Hayes steady minutes. Make sure they showcase him from the jump because they are gonna need to ship his ass out for Robert Williams at the deadline..
DLo or Vincent is the only realistic way they can match salaries for Time Lord.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I would trade either one for him to be honest.

People tend to forget that they drafted that rookie and he needs minutes.
He doesnt need mins. Although your debate with our favorite Canadian had me completely forget that DLO was a complete non factor in that series.

Max Christie showing signs makes it easier to trade DLO.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who do y'all think the 5th starter will be? I can see it being Vando again but, Rui is looking really good too. I think Vando is less flexible so starting him would prolly work the best in terms of spacing. You can throw Rui out there in more lineups. I just don't wanna see ANY Lebron at center minutes again lol.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Who do y'all think the 5th starter will be? I can see it being Vando again but, Rui is looking really good too. I think Vando is less flexible so starting him would prolly work the best in terms of spacing. You can throw Rui out there in more lineups. I just don't wanna see ANY Lebron at center minutes again lol.
Rui has to be starting.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
if we have to consolidate.. who we looking at?

time lord
jeremy grant
lavine
derozan

who else is there?