Whoopi Says You Can Get the Nookie for Less Than a Cookie

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Old bytch babble.

imagine your great grandma saying this openly.

But I'm a big proponent of the truth. Whoopi always looked what she looked like and props to her for having confidence and even divesting correctly, Not shytting on Black Men ( too much)

But Like I said over 40 hoes already know you generally fukk first then date later.

This is for three reasons generally after 40 or so depending on how you look you're lucky to secure a date

Confirmed batchelors are not trying to lay up much less marry you

thirdly they don't know if Larry Holmes status dudes will get hard for them. A nikka sees floopy funbags or belly and he might soften up so not only is nikkas fukking off the top but since she can't get pregnant nikkas is nutting in that.

old people are freaking off at senior living homes. high std rates have been a thing there for decades.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
She got tired of Mister getting on top of her to do his business. Everything changed after

Everything+you+done.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
In Whoopi's defense, sex doesn't stop when you leave your 20's. Whoopi was probably a semen demon when she was young and, and she probably still is. S/O to her for still getting her cheeks clapped.

The View Whoopi GIF - The View Whoopi Whoopi Goldberg GIFs
Like I said there has to be a crew of Male THOT passarounds for old Hollywood hoes. Think Marry J. wouldn't have rather just tricked off and had Kendu dip then marrying him and him being in her will somewhere?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
She's honest. Need more of it instead of people getting married to appease family or friends.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Like I said there has to be a crew of Male THOT passarounds for old Hollywood hoes. Think Marry J. wouldn't have rather just tricked off and had Kendu dip then marrying him and him being in her will somewhere?
It has nothing to do with Hollywood. There are plenty non-famous single older ladies who have somebody blowing their backs out too, with no strings attached. Whoopi's not saying or doing anything new or unusual.