New York cookie shop owner ruthlessly shuts down 'influencer' with less than 1,000 followers after the bride-to-be asked for freebies

Daps
Unless an influencer is at the point they are getting paid from brands, it’s usually not worth it. They’re going to have to start out buying stuff, and promoting it, then building a following. And a lot of those influencers buy followers. Growing organically is very hard for brands, and influencers.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I've been running food for over 10 yrs

I never run into into influencers and I would say they scammers

Walk up to my food stand asking for free stuff im gonna ask where your parenta sre. Someone needs to cosign this before slapping season commences and the police don't feel lik

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
cookie creh doing too much you got one storefront in bumble fukk

this fifteen minutes of fame might be nice right now but what kind of branding is "owned by an a$$hole"?

we all tired of influencers but this guy acting like hes Kitbonga taking down scammers

Naw, fukk these folks asking for free shyt. The person doing too much is the one trying to get stuff for free.

The store is tired of that shyt. My wife runs a small ass etsy business and she gets flooded with requests for free shyt and the stuff she does is niche. I bet this cookie shop is dealing with this all the time.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
85912977-13511869-image-a-29_1717982783191.jpg

Those cookies look TRASH.:scust: One bite to type 2 diabetes.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I've been running food for over 10 yrs

I never run into into influencers and I would say they scammers

Walk up to my food stand asking for free stuff im gonna ask where your parenta sre. Someone needs to cosign this before slapping season commences and the police don't feel lik
Definitely feel like slapping season is long overdue for some of these folks. Especially watching how they doing the chipotle employees. The sense of entitlement has gotten overboard

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
yea def a bit much. he clearly is interested in giving out free shyt, word prob got around and she shot her shot. no reason to embarass her. if I'm her I'm using this as fuel tho so it is what it is. Hopefully she blows up and seeks revenge
This must be our raggedy ass bytch trying to get free shyt.

Daps
Plot twist: the whole shyt is a scheme to bring attention to the cookie store and influencer

:unimpressed:

And it has succeeded with everyone debating the merits of the exchange
Not really......I will never pay attention to anything to do with her again........them cookies though..........order me some of them shyts and get my beginner astronaut on......... :wow: