Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Thank you young men. Don't let the ageism of my generation shape your actions. You are involved and know your worth
well said g
i was just thinking this morning how its gonna be once my son reaches these young brothers and sisters ages and is off living his young adult life, how will things be in this country
then i realized its fukkin 2015
unarmed black kids are gettin bucked down by police ON TAPE!
whiteboys and bytches express their ignorant ass hateful ridiculous ass racist views on social media (their faces posted for everyone to see and all) NO SHAME
and blacks kids college experience having to be fukked up by these self entitled muthafukkas

gotta tell lil KingPin to be strong
either that or if he want to bounce to the Islands and stay with his cousins :deadmanny:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Nah, I want ALL their demands met. Him leaving won't change that culture on that campus

I wonder how much his buyout was.

Daps
Nobody expects any change but the symbolism is important.
MLK and the Civil Rights Movement didn't change cacs' hearts either. But their activism still helped.

I disagree, I think this was/is about more than just symbolism and real change is expected. That's why I'm so proud of these students...they succinctly expressed what they expected in their list of demands. Wolfe's ouster was an important demand, but it was just one of 8.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly why these folks are dreading the day that student athletes get paid. They know that once that happens, black people are going to start stacking up on generational wealth. And it's only a matter of time before they get pushed out the picture entirely. Folks gonna smell that coffee soon though.

Props to these dudes for sticking by their convictions. Prayers to Johnathan on the hunger strike as well.
I'm against paying players on principle. They're not professionals.