Who would win if Hogwarts and Xavier' s school went to war? (Update in op)

which school takes it?

• Hogwarts

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Xavier's school

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Are mutants but they don't know witchcraft :russ: the young x men actually have limits. Hogwarts has a lot of demonic cats running through it, ready to kill anyone at anytime
i can tell you don't know shyt about magik :martin: and before you go saying but she not in the movies she about to :ufdup:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
im gonna side with mutants on this one. the wizards have a hard enough time with werewolves. with wolverine and the various ferals that are on campus, they would do crazy numbers if they had to. then theres the fact that the mutants embrace modern technology. a good mercenary team would hit hogwarts hard as shyt. if beast is truly with the shyts he could make something to wreck them. and then theres the fact that hogwarts is mostly students with no real practical practice with volatile spells. kids would be panicking, casting defensive spells wrong and turn into wood or some shyt

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't remember Albus displaying it in the movies but Order of The Phoenix had Snape training Harry to use it. If Snape knows it then Albus def knows. Professor X ain't getting in these dudes' heads without Legilimency
I disagree we're talking about a man who caused a cataclysmic event in his old age. This is referenced Logan. An event that is implied to kill many others. Prime Charles could have Albus kill everyone in the school.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
If it happened on school grounds, I'd wager the students would be protected..it took a lot to breakdown the magical barriers of the school in Movie 8/book 7..and even then the school maintained.

if this shyt happened outside of the school, I think the students would be fukked :russ:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Most of the X-Men were inadvertently killed by Charles in a seizure-induced psychic attack one year earlier Charles did this by accident. Imagine what he could do on purpose?.

A lot of mutants are one breakdown away from some sort of genocide. Bobby could freeze north America, storm flooding the coasts. Logan brought up a good point. What happens when strong mutants get old and don' have control like they used to?