Who will be the next AEW World Champion?

Who's going to win the tournament?

• Chris Jericho

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Bryan Danielson

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • Sammy Guevara

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Darby Allin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jon Moxley

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
aewtournamentbracket.png

Who do you got ?
No spoilers from this week Rampage in the thread please.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I'm going with Jericho because there's only two heels in this tourney and it sure as hell ain't gonna be Sammy :pachaha:

I'm just going with the feeling that they're better off with Danielson beating Jericho at the next PPV for the title and ending that feud as the victor and Champion.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I feel like it's Bryan's time. He's always great for underdog stories. He lost to Page, he lost to Jericho, he lost to Moxley. Now's his chance to beat all of them and be world champion in just a few weeks.

If you look at Tony Khan's booking when dealing with injuries, he likes to get a replacement who can fill a similar role instead of completely chaning everything. When Bryan was hurt, Claudio took his place winning the ROH championship, facing Zack Sabre Jr at Forbidden Door, and winning Blood and Guts.

Now it's Bryan's time to take Punks place as top face. It's funny because when Punk quit in 2014, Bryan became the guy fans rallied around to get him a world championship at Wrestlmania. Now Bryan may be champion after Punk leaves again.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Punk really fukked things up. Bryan would be the best option but then what? Only for him to drop it to MJF after a few weeks? That’s not how Bryan’s first AEW title run should be booked. Then if Mox wins, he then drops it to MJF, but he literally just dropped it to Punk. You’re gonna have him take those L’s? Jerikkko is a joke. Why is Darby and Sammy in the tournament? Fukk outta here. :mjlol:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I think Danielson.

I want Darby to win it at some point. It should have a good build though.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Daniel because he’s a company man who won’t cause much controversy in the media and is the locker room leader punk claims to be.

He’s the best option to be champ in the middle of turmoil. He also isn’t afraid to put over talent, which bodes well for MJF when he gets his title shot