Who Thought Blue Cheese Was A Good Idea?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
q6.gif

i almost sigged this shyt. :laff:

nikkas is eating ranch like children.

Ranch is fukking DELICIOUS.

Ain’t NOTHING like Hidden Valley Ranch with some Fries, Buffalo Wings, and an ice cold Sprite:ohlawd:

Blue Cheese originated from Cacs eating MOLDY cheese out of caves:scusthov:

You uncivilized incels:ufdup:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Blue cheese is believed to have been discovered by accident when cheeses were stored in natural temperatures and moisture-controlled caves which happen to be favorable environments for many varieties of harmless mold. It was moist in the cave so the mold would form. According to legend, one of the first blue cheeses, Roquefort, was discovered when a young boy, eating bread and ewes' milkcheese, abandoned his meal in a nearby cave after seeing a beautiful girl in the distance. When he returned months later, the mold (Penicillium roqueforti) had transformed his cheese into Roquefort.

:pachaha:
:gucci:

So this breh sees a chick, puts his food down, goes to holla at her...and then "months later" says oh shyt I forgot my food in a cave...I better go get that shyt.
:mjlol::francis:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Legit can’t eat wings without blue cheese

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
It’d be goat condiment along with hot sauce and mustard if it wasn’t so varied and hit or miss.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ranch is fukking DELICIOUS.

Ain’t NOTHING like Hidden Valley Ranch with some Fries, Buffalo Wings, and an ice cold Sprite:ohlawd:

Blue Cheese originated from Cacs eating MOLDY cheese out of caves:scusthov:

You uncivilized incels:ufdup:
no. it came from us. dont let them cacs fool you. they even try to lie and say cheese in general came from them :why:

thats like saying spices came from cacs, like huh :why:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The fact that nikkas are automatically going straight to wings, and assuming if you don’t like blue cheese you must like ranch is telling. This thread came about from me eating a salad. I’m not dipping no chicken in no fukking ranch either.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The fact that nikkas are automatically going straight to wings, and assuming if you don’t like blue cheese you must like ranch is telling. This thread came about from me eating a salad. I’m not dipping no chicken in no fukking ranch either.
what was in your salad then, dressing wise. italian dressing or thousand island which also comes from italy :mjpls:

what mans say vinegar :mjpls: