Who Thought Blue Cheese Was A Good Idea?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I question if y’all ever had blue cheese besides melted blue cheese for wings. That shyt horrible but ain’t as horrible as blue cheese crumbles. Blue cheese crumbles are repulsive and is the woat food of all time

you talking bout this

blue-cheese-dressing_thecozyapron_2.jpg

:beli:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Thats not mold..:mjlol: that's the way the actual cheese looks breh...:bryan:

I hate to break it to you breh, but blue cheese has mold in it...all over. Apparently it’s a safe kind. That’s like saying let me shoot with a safe kind of bullet though. I’m straight. But it’s the taste more than anything. It literally taste like something you shouldn’t be eating

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Blue cheese, I swear, I'm addicted to blue cheese
I gotta stick to this paper like loose leaf
bytch, I'm bout my chicken like it's a two piece
You can have your bytch back, she a groupie
:smugfavre:

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ya bugging. Blue cheese is GOAT for wings. I'm not talking about blue cheese SALAD dressing from Wishbone. But chunky blue cheese from like a ken steakhouse brand. I seen blue cheese SALAD DRESSING in a couple of SB parties for wings over the years :snoop: know the difference folks

Wingstop has the best blue cheese, it has hints of garlic which makes it taste amazing

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blue cheese is dope as hell.......plus yall need to pay attention to how u feel after eating them fancy ass cheeses........shyt floods your brain with them feelgood chemicals, and makes your joint go BRICK

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
That boy is an accidental genius :wow:
i like how this all happened cause he abandoned his lunch to chase some p*ssy :mjlit:

then months later he remembered and he thought it would be a good idea to go eat the food that had been sitting there in the cave

imagine how moldy the bread must have been :scust:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The ONLY thing you put on hot wings. :wow:

Blue Cheese is the GOAT to me. I don't even know whens the last time I had ranch on anything. Back in the nineties or some shyt.
When you find a spot with some good blue cheese, it overshadows the wings it's so damn good.