Who Thought Blue Cheese Was A Good Idea?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
what was in your salad then, dressing wise. italian dressing or thousand island which also comes from italy :mjpls:

what mans say vinegar :mjpls:

didnt even have dressing in it. It was a Publix Cobb salad with chicken

02d4dd0a20b6df5108d82041a32d785c--product-catalog-cobb-salad.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I can only eat the dressing blue cheese with wings. Putting that shyt on things like salad is disgusting. But I hate thick salad dressings period

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Blue cheese is believed to have been discovered by accident when cheeses were stored in natural temperatures and moisture-controlled caves which happen to be favorable environments for many varieties of harmless mold. It was moist in the cave so the mold would form. According to legend, one of the first blue cheeses, Roquefort, was discovered when a young boy, eating bread and ewes' milkcheese, abandoned his meal in a nearby cave after seeing a beautiful girl in the distance. When he returned months later, the mold (Penicillium roqueforti) had transformed his cheese into Roquefort.

:pachaha:

Eat accidents, brehs.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
The ONLY thing you put on hot wings. :wow:

Blue Cheese is the GOAT to me. I don't even know whens the last time I had ranch on anything. Back in the nineties or some shyt.

Breh...

I question the sexuality of any man that chooses ranch when posed with that all
important question.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By itself it’s nasty but on salad, buffalo wings and barbecue chicken fingers it’s :noah:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
i immediately throw out any salad with those rumbles in it. it tastes like a dirty sock

Putting that shyt on things like salad is disgusting.

salad raw? :picard:

No lie. On a work trip few years back I came up on the most delicious tasting combo I've ever had in a salad in my life. I've been making it at home ever since

Raw spinach topped with sliced strawberries and blue cheese crumbles. Drizzle over it with some red wine vinaigrette.

shyt is fuego:ohlawd:

strawberry-spinach-salad.jpg

Try it you'll never look back.