Who The Fxck Is "Pookie And Ray Ray"?

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps
Some imaginary scapegoats that lames blame for their failure to get a chick... Some of those manosphere dudes thrive off those types.

Those cats need to step their game up(Hygiene, Shoes, Appearance, Confidence, a source of income, a mouthpiece) and maybe they'll get a chick.

Blaming Thugs for why u can't get a chick is getting old now. I'm tired of hearing it on YouTube and other places.

Man Up and stop being a wimpy punk !!!
Word

Daps
The truth is even harsher than what you're claiming. Women, ESPECIALLY black women, don't want ugly men of their own race.

There's something to this.

Nerdy, average/meh black women with a cool personality and good values will happily date and marry a breh on that same level. Seen A LOT do this but mainly in college. These were the broads that figured shyt out early.

Now.....the ones that are more physically attractive? :francis: I don't think I've ever seen a decent looking sista pull a man below her in looks. Just about every white and Latino breh I see that's a "5" or "6" will be with a broad about one notch above himself. Asians tend to date on level......sistas have way more confidence and will reach above their level.

Most women aren't confident enough to try to pull a man out their league for a long term relationship, except black women. That's where all the horror stories come from. You're a masters degree holding sista making 6 figs and are a "5.5" in looks but mostly looking for brehs that are "7's". She dealing with brehs that have more options and then inevitably he fukks around on her. She's not happy with Timothy because he's ugly but not happy with Tyrone because he's a fuccboi. Even little black girls will be quick to call someone ugly :russ: or say "her breaff stank." :mjlol: That shallow shyt gets implanted early as fukk :mjlol:

Outside of rich athletes/celebs, I can't think of too many situations where a breh pulled wayyyy out of his league with a sista. Seen brehs pull white broads and Latina broads like that :yeshrug:. What they find attractive seems a little different tbh. More rugged and less pretty :manny:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely not true in North America

mgtow and blackpill movement majority are cacs

No, they would only have less problems with black women.
Plenty of men of other races struggle with their own women. The majority of the "incel" community is made up of non-blacks.

The truth is even harsher than what you're claiming. Women, ESPECIALLY black women, don't want ugly men of their own race.

You know there’s statistics for these things right? You cant write a research paper on “what you see on the internet”. The MGTOW/RedPill community is a loud minority like most online groups. Statistics show other communities are more likely to get married, more likely to stay married, more likely to get married earlier, more likely to have more wealth, less likely to have single mothers and oh a big one, less likely to have sexually transmitted diseases. Prove me wrong. I’ll wait.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's something to this.

Nerdy, average/meh black women with a cool personality and good values will happily date and marry a breh on that same level. Seen A LOT do this but mainly in college. These were the broads that figured shyt out early.

Now.....the ones that are more physically attractive? :francis: I don't think I've ever seen a decent looking sista pull a man below her in looks. Just about every white and Latino breh I see that's a "5" or "6" will be with a broad about one notch above himself. Asians tend to date on level......sistas have way more confidence and will reach above their level.

Most women aren't confident enough to try to pull a man out their league for a long term relationship, except black women. That's where all the horror stories come from. You're a masters degree holding sista making 6 figs and are a "5.5" in looks but mostly looking for brehs that are "7's". She dealing with brehs that have more options and then inevitably he fukks around on her. She's not happy with Timothy because he's ugly but not happy with Tyrone because he's a fuccboi. Even little black girls will be quick to call someone ugly :russ: or say "her breaff stank." :mjlol: That shallow shyt gets implanted early as fukk :mjlol:

Outside of rich athletes/celebs, I can't think of too many situations where a breh pulled wayyyy out of his league with a sista. Seen brehs pull white broads and Latina broads like that :yeshrug:. What they find attractive seems a little different tbh. More rugged and less pretty :manny:

Ive seen tons of white/Hispanic men with nice looking wives. Not dimes but nice looking. And a lot of times, these muthafukkas were married already at like 25, 27. Whereas our community doesn’t start thinking like this until we’re 30, 35. It’s backwards. Most of these dudes I’m referring to are the type to buy their shoes and clothes at Walmart. That’s as lame as you can get. I think what happens is those communities are more likely to use college as a place to find a mate and while the black community does this too, we don’t do it nearly as much. And because college is a place where you see the same people over and over again it gives people time to get to know each other which helps regular dudes.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's 'Pookie & Ray Ray' and the other boogieman comment in the community is "Well if niccas didn't spend all their money buying Jordans then...."

Or maybe Pookie & Ray Ray is the niccas that blow all their money on Jordans:ohhh:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You know there’s statistics for these things right? You cant write a research paper on “what you see on the internet”. The MGTOW/RedPill community is a loud minority like most online groups. Statistics show other communities are more likely to get married, more likely to stay married, more likely to get married earlier, more likely to have more wealth, less likely to have single mothers and oh a big one, less likely to have sexually transmitted diseases. Prove me wrong. I’ll wait.

You already kinda contradicted yourself. If you're implying that black men have higher STD rates, safe sex or not it would also imply more sex wouldn't it?

Also why is the white MGTOW community a loud minority (which I believe is the case) but the black MGTOW community isn't? In this thread, we're talking purely about casual sex rates not marriage.

You must be a cac if you're bringing up all this other shyt that have nothing to do with the thread in a desperate attempt to prove that prove that "black men are inferior". There's literally no reason to bring up wealth in this conversation. But here you are. Interesting....

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This is exactly what I was getting at. Black women are the pickiest when it comes to looks (of their own men). On average, they're not really these big gold diggers like they claim to be.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
This thread funny to me , how do you know squares lack confidence?

A square is a dude that don't cause conflict or partake in street life. Therein lies the problem equating streets to confidence. About time y'all accept BLK society has a problem with what masculinity is. Do cacs males have such problem?

in my opinion, I'd say I'm a square.
This, nikkas stay trying to say "squares" have no game or lack confidence so just because someone is on the "straight path" in life as a black man that means they must be a "lame" and somehow be socially awkward because they don't engage in "real shyt".

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You already kinda contradicted yourself. If you're implying that black men have higher STD rates, safe sex or not it would also imply more sex wouldn't it?

Also why is the white MGTOW community a loud minority (which I believe is the case) but the black MGTOW community isn't? In this thread, we're talking purely about casual sex rates not marriage.

You must be a cac if you're bringing up all this other shyt that have nothing to do with the thread in a desperate attempt to prove that prove that "black men are inferior". There's literally no reason to bring up wealth in this conversation. But here you are. Interesting....

Nah it doesn’t. Use your head. If STD rates and single parent homes are up yet the amount of black men that are fathers themselves are down, this implies that a smaller group of males are fathering these children and spreading around diseases. I’m not a cac. I’m black man that’s above the bullsh*t. I brought up wealth because it shows we’re focused on the wrong things and our way of finding mates isn’t working in terms of creating stable and secure families.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That really pretty YouTube sista, I think her name is Karen or something uses that Pookie and Ray Ray shyt to describe nikkas that ain't doing shyt with themselves.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Pookie and Ray Ray is basically a stand in for the lower income street dude. It was used since the early days of the gender war discussion. Middle class Black men used to argue that these were the men who Black women chose to date in their teens/early 20s before they had their children and then ask the middle class Black men to support them and their children.