Who the Fukk is Ramona Shelburne and why is this fat stuttering bytch on my TV

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I saw her on the NBA jump show filling in(don't ask me) for Rachel at the gym today and thought is that lady pregnant with triplets? She built like a magic school bus. Typed her name in google and this thread popped up. She really doesn't need to be on television at all

Last edited:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Im wondering is it's a health condition cause I can't imagine you working for ESPN and not having access to a gym with personal trainers..

She was straight when she first came on the scene:yeshrug:

p-shelburne.jpg

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even a vain dude but she really needs to lose weight, shyt isn't a good look. Same goes for Windhorst too, couldn't imagine being on TV regularly and being built like a gallon of whole milk, go hire a trainer and get your shyt together.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You nikkas will complain that bad reporters are under-qualified and only on TV because of their looks, and then complain even more when they put in an unattractive reporter who actually is knowledgeable...because she's unattractive. :dwillhuh:

I ain't even checking for ESPN or Shelburne like that, don't really watch the channel. But the hypocrisy.:mjlol:

Facts. Other than her Ron Derousey ass kissing she good in my book.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm not even a vain dude but she really needs to lose weight, shyt isn't a good look. Same goes for Windhorst too, couldn't imagine being on TV regularly and being built like a gallon of whole milk, go hire a trainer and get your shyt together.
Add Jason Whitlock to this bunch as well.. you're on tv for cryin' out loud. Why look like a pig:hhh: