Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Certified ass whooping. This team needed it badly. It's the end of a long road trip so I expected them to have a poor level of energy and focus.

A lot of small bad habits that need to get corrected. Hopefully, they grow from it.

Griffin needs to get an athletic 3rd big because Frye isn't playing in the Finals if they meet again.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
They played like they didn't give a fukk so neither would I :yeshrug:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Cant use that same defensive strat again since KD is now the big issue.

Also that 3 game passing stretch of irving once he got knocked out it seemed he forgot he had the ability.

even tho jordan mcrae is a defensive liabilty i think he needs to see the floor only other guy on the team who can create a shot:ohhh:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Certified ass whooping. This team needed it badly. It's the end of a long road trip so I expected them to have a poor level of energy and focus.

A lot of small bad habits that need to get corrected. Hopefully, they grow from it.

Griffin needs to get an athletic 3rd big because Frye isn't playing in the Finals if they meet again.

Also don't forget these guys have only been doing walk throughs and have had few practices. They mentioned this about a week ago how they had not practiced in like 2 weeks.