Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Korver is gonna miss a lot of shots at first because he will have to adjust to being wide open :russ::russ:

Seriously look at some of the shots he use to scramble and be expected to hit as part of Atlanta's offense :picard:
nah.. the way he shoots is like Frye... its a clean motion... JR missed because he has several different motions..i counted 3.. straight over the head... fadeaway and forward barely using his shoulders...

those one motions guys are usually also the bes catch and shooters..

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
nah.. the way he shoots is like Frye... its a clean motion... JR missed because he has several different motions..i counted 3.. straight over the head... fadeaway and forward barely using his shoulders...

those one motions guys are usually also the bes catch and shooters..

Korver is used to sprinting around like a mongoose on meth and ritalin :wow::wow:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Korver is used to sprinting around like a mongoose on meth and ritalin :wow::wow:
that to me is the best skill he brings..in the 2015 finals, LBJ was put on an island.. JR couldnt get free... the tought of one JR running around had GSW shook that even last year they did everything to corner him...

but how can you corner BOTH JR and Korver and defend LBJ + Kyrie?????

that paint is going to be so vast...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
that to me is the best skill he brings..in the 2015 finals, LBJ was put on an island.. JR couldnt get free... the tought of one JR running around had GSW shook that even last year they did everything to corner him...

but how can you corner BOTH JR and Korver and defend LBJ + Kyrie?????

that paint is going to be so vast...

So you post Love and Kylie in three-point spots they like and run JR/Korver everywhere while Lebron drives... or Lebron passes to Kylie and they switch places... That offense is lethal as hell.

Defense would be a sieve though. You'd have to stick TT in for Love to keep the D reasonable, and then the other team gets a defender they don't have to keep honest, but TT could be setting screens all over and creating confusion, which would also lead to a million offensive boards for him.