Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Wasn't able to catch the game last night. Does Korver look more comfortable now or he still got them growing pains?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man we looking like The Buckeyes after they won their Ship in 2014... Struggling

We should have won that game. Lebron was getting the open looks but they weren't capitalizing. Especially K. love :francis:

If Lebron would have played aggressive from the jump but no. Let Kahwi drop 41 on you and wonder why you lost

Pissing me off

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Man we looking like The Buckeyes after they won their Ship in 2014... Struggling

We should have won that game. Lebron was getting the open looks but they weren't capitalizing. Especially K. love :francis:

If Lebron would have played aggressive from the jump but no. Let Kahwi drop 41 on you and wonder why you lost

Pissing me off

This team is what it is.

They get big leads and then blow it with terrible transition defense. Love was abysmal tonight, LeBron with a bunch of careless turnovers, and they missed a bunch of FTs.......and still had a shot to win.

They will never play a regular season game at full tilt.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
It's probably too late and the race for the East front court is bad but I hope Love doesn't make the ASG.

He's been shooting in the low 30s this month from the field and like 26 percent from 3.

:scust:
dudes back seems to really be bad atm dude should just sit out

Food poisoning brehs takes a dude who was shooting great back to last year levels:francis:

Edub

Veteran
Daps

Pissing me off

This team is what it is.

They get big leads and then blow it with terrible transition defense. Love was abysmal tonight, LeBron with a bunch of careless turnovers, and they missed a bunch of FTs.......and still had a shot to win.

They will never play a regular season game at full tilt.

It's probably too late and the race for the East front court is bad but I hope Love doesn't make the ASG.

He's been shooting in the low 30s this month from the field and like 26 percent from 3.

:scust:

I wouldn't be surprised if love isn't on the trading blocks soon....and honestly lately Bron has been the biggest problem for the cavs....him and Richard Jeffersons horrible defense and offense:scust:......bron in the offensive half court set still doesn't go too his go to moves for guaranteed buckets but instead makes ill advised decisions at horrible times....like when the team is fighting back to within one point and he shoots a step back three:gucci:....or he tries to cross someone up with that slow high ass dribble of his and gets the ball ripped trying to take the ball across the front of his body:gucci:.....or he simply dribbles right into a charge the rest of us could see coming a mile away:gucci:.......or the notorious indecisive cross court pass that is almost guaranteed to get picked off:gucci:.....not to mention all the bunny layups he's missing under the basket.....then not running back on TRANSITION D to complain to refs for fouls:gucci:..........add in Kevin Loves's uselessness and a loss is almost imminent :francis:.......k love misses more open looks and air balls more shots from the square in the post than I've ever seen from any offensively touted big man player:dwillhuh:.....since that 35 pt. 1st qtr. game and the game after he has been m.i.a.......almost as tho he gave us his entire production in that game:gucci:.......the cavs are bums right now aside from kyrie shumpert and newly added korver....

I'd honestly send Bron back for a midseason miami tune up trip if I were in this front office, cuz his game right now is awful.......and k love would be getting shopped:camby:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Kawhi did not drop 41 on Lebron.. he was guarded by Shumpert, RJ when he scored the most.. Lebron locked him something crazy... Cavs lost because frye was too soft inside.. they need a defensive big asap.. Lebron minus came from being in the game with frye the most

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As crazy as it sounds I'm now a little less concerned about the Warriors and Spurs losses because it's clear as daylight from the first quarter ass whooping the Pels just gave them that the Cavs are having internal issues and definitely aren't playing to their potential.

Better to have that slump now than in the Offs when it really matters though. :yeshrug:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Who are these nikkas?
The cavs are arrogant right now and think they should beat teams, instead of actually working to beat teams.....they don't play defense and have this crazy one pass shoot offense like they all Larry Bird or some shyt. They're arrogant .....and it begins wit Bron.