Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He played too good last year to pass on a bigger deal elsewhere.

Call me crazy but Josh Smith could work as well....even as a small ball five.
Smith has always been a talent, but his love of the 3 while also being a horrific shooter is confusing.

Yeah Marvin had a career year as far as shooting goes, and his defense was excellent so you're right he's definitely gonna get paid. You forgot PJ Tucker in the original list.

Darkhorse....Rudy Gay off the bench? :jbhmm:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Smith has always been a talent, but his love of the 3 while also being a horrific shooter is confusing.

Yeah Marvin had a career year as far as shooting goes, and his defense was excellent so you're right he's definitely gonna get paid. You forgot PJ Tucker in the original list.

Darkhorse....Rudy Gay off the bench? :jbhmm:

Tucker and Gay aren't free agents tho...

Phoenix wanted a first round pick for him via trade :dahell:

Kings wanted Shumpert at the deadline but that's not enough for Rudy.

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
All I know is that they have to resign J.R Smith no matter what it takes. They have no one else for that position. I am assuming James Jones retires and I hope they do everything they can to talk Jefferson out of retiring. I wouldn't mind signing Mozgov and hoping he can get healthy for next season.

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Anyways as for the game, I am 37 (:flabbynsick:) and started following Cleveland sports in 1986 when I was 7. That was the year of the Drive and it has been misery ever since. I really thought I was going to die without ever seeing a Cleveland sports championship. Thankfully I was able to sit down and watch the game with my dad who is in his 70's now. It was just an unforgettable moment. You really couldn't write a better ending than a hometown kid leading us to a championship after being down 3 game to 1 to the team with the best regular season record ever. No other fan base deserved a championship more than Cleveland and to see how excited all of Northeast Ohio is right now is really amazing.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

that's just how Delly kick it...
y0JMJzn.png