Veteran
Daps
ClcEdaHWQAAh3XF.jpg

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
guys.. what's the census on sign and trades?

the following chips are tradeable with minimal impact
-frye
-mozgov
-kaun
-delly

Love at a certain point..

who they getting?

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I wanted to wait a little while before talking about FA/Draft but fukk it the parade is tomorrow and i'll be downtown smacked again and the draft is Thursday.

I don't think the Cavs will be making any roster moves in terms of trades of current players on Thursday.

Shumpert for sure is going to be out there for discussions and of course teams are going to call about Love.

Cavs have/had been looking to trade into the late first round...they've brought in quite a few players to work out. I don't know shyt about this year's draft past the top prospects. :heh:

Delly has had a left leg injury the entire playoffs. I don't know whats going to happen with him in free agency.

I do know the Cavs front office views Jordan McCrae as a point guard prospect and Mo is already coming back next season.

JR.....who the fukk knows how that plays out. He obviously wants to be here and LeBron wants him here. Griffin and Paul hopefully can figure it out and it hopefully won't get ugly.

They are still trying to talk RJ outta retirement. And like I said earlier I could see them going for Jared Dudley to replace him. James Jones could retire as well.

I could see Moz doing a one year team friendly deal. He might need another knee scope this summer. He could work his way back to form this summer.

I personally would bring over Cedi Osman now (if they don't trade him on Thursday). Let him work in Canton and get used to the USA and the team. LeBron is going to need young athletic wings behind him going forward.

Irving/______/Williams
Smith/Shumpert/McCrae
James/______/Osman
Love/Frye/______
Thompson/______/Kaun

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Also, the Cavs still have another $10 million trade exception that will expire in like late July.

Here are the FAs I would look at if I were them:

Marvin Williams (he probably wants to get paid tho)
Jared Dudley
Matt Barnes
Courtney Lee (He's going to cost too much)
Leandro Barbosa (:mjpls:)
Josh Smith (only as the 3rd PF :whoa:)
Larry Sanders (@Malta :wow:)
Joakim Noah (:softnoah: )
Roy Hibbert (:snoop:)

Last edited:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I wanted to wait a little while before talking about FA/Draft but fukk it the parade is tomorrow and i'll be downtown smacked again and the draft is Thursday.

I don't think the Cavs will be making any roster moves in terms of trades of current players on Thursday.

Shumpert for sure is going to be out there for discussions and of course teams are going to call about Love.

Cavs have/had been looking to trade into the late first round...they've brought in quite a few players to work out. I don't know shyt about this year's draft past the top prospects. :heh:

Delly has had a left leg injury the entire playoffs. I don't know whats going to happen with him in free agency.

I do know the Cavs front office views Jordan McCrae as a point guard prospect and Mo is already coming back next season.

JR.....who the fukk knows how that plays out. He obviously wants to be here and LeBron wants him here. Griffin and Paul hopefully can figure it out and it hopefully won't get ugly.

They are still trying to talk RJ outta retirement. And like I said earlier I could see them going for Jared Dudley to replace him. James Jones could retire as well.

I could see Moz doing a one year team friendly deal. He might need another knee scope this summer. He could work his way back to form this summer.

I personally would bring over Cedi Osman now (if they don't trade him on Thursday). Let him work in Canton and get used to the USA and the team. LeBron is going to need young athletic wings behind him going forward.

Irving/______/Williams
Smith/Shumpert/McCrae
James/______/Osman
Love/Frye/______
Thompson/______/Kaun

Can Afflalo play SF?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Also, the Cavs still have another $10 million trade exception that will expire in like late July.

Here are the FAs I would look at if I were them:

Marvin Williams (he probably wants to get paid tho)
Jared Dudley
Matt Barnes
Courtney Lee (He's going to cost too much)
Leandro Barbosa (:mjpls:)
Josh Smith (only as the 3rd PF :whoa:)
Larry Sanders (@Malta :wow:)
Joakim Noah (:softnoah: )
Roy Hibbert (:snoop:)

Marvin Williams is the best one for how your team plays.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Larry Sanders is intriguing but:patrice:

He's been openly putting himself out there and the Cavs have been keeping an eye on him.

At worst the Cavs know they can win a title with the big rotation now of Love/Bron/TT/Frye.

He'd be worth the gamble as a rim protector...at worst they could disown him the same way they did Mozgov.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
He's been openly putting himself out there and the Cavs have been keeping an eye on him.

At worst the Cavs know they can win a title with the big rotation now of Love/Bron/TT/Frye.

He'd be worth the gamble as a rim protector...at worst they could disown him the same way they did Mozgov.
If his issues is under control why not take a flyer:yeshrug: I'd still kind of wanna see a healthy Mozgov but:francis: