Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Just got back to Columbus, man that shyt was unbelievable. Nothing but beautiful Ohians filling the streets. Im fukking exhausted :flabbynsick:

RzjMfSR.jpg

MfztEL5.jpg

69TvMJt.jpg

gT4ZcAi.jpg

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Thompson/Sanders/Kaun
Love/Frye/Jones
James/Jefferson/Osman
Smith/Shumpert/McCrae
Irving/Dellavedova/Williams

In: Larry Sanders, Cedi Osman
Out: Dahntay Jones, Timofey Mozgov

That's the roster I want going into next season.

I want McCrae, Pointer, Cook, and Osman running together in Summer League.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I am kicking myself right now for not going to the parade. I don't know what the hell I was thinking.

JR Smith and Kyrie were eating that shyt up. They were fukking hilarious.

It was awesome, but shyt got crazy after awhile. I almost got ran over by a mob of people sprinting from gunshots and some guy got leveled by a car running behind me on Prospect during the panic. Poor guy was airborn for like 3-4 second. People were running like it was 9/11 or some shyt. I just wanted to get back on the bus :mjcry:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
It was awesome, but shyt got crazy after awhile. I almost got ran over by a mob of people sprinting from gunshots and some guy got leveled by a car running behind me on Prospect during the panic. Poor guy was airborn for like 3-4 second. People were running like it was 9/11 or some shyt. I just wanted to get back on the bus :mjcry:
Heard bout that when i got back to my car, said some dude shot a female in the leg :snoop:. Heard they were running towards that mall downtown. That is were i caught the rapid back to the airport. Glad i missed that madness. For the most part the parade was chill from where i was at. Did see 2 ladies get in a fight, but other than that just people getting mad at people trying to walk through the crowd

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It's such a treat watchin all dese phaggit ass Bron & Cavs haters scramblin around trynna forge scraps to delegitimize their success whilst chokin on plates filled wit crow.

Overzealous Kobe stans...Curry stans...proxy Warrior stans....

Alladat built up ammunition against Bron & co. rendered fukkin useless.

shyt's been absolutely beautiful to watch thus far, mane. :banderas:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Thompson/Sanders/Kaun
Love/Frye/Jones
James/Jefferson/Osman
Smith/Shumpert/McCrae

For argument's sake if the Warriors make it back do you expect Love to play better? It's clearly a bad matchup for him and I don't think GS will take their foot off the gas next time.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Heard bout that when i got back to my car, said some dude shot a female in the leg :snoop:. Heard they were running towards that mall downtown. That is were i caught the rapid back to the airport. Glad i missed that madness. For the most part the parade was chill from where i was at. Did see 2 ladies get in a fight, but other than that just people getting mad at people trying to walk through the crowd

Watchin people just sprint at you is the scariest shyt ive seen in awhile, like no one sayin anything people just running like they're being chased by zombies and they're knocking u to the ground to get by so naturally u panic and run with them. I ran into some building and the guy behind me just got decked by a car. I waited a few mins in the building then caught my bus and got outta there.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Watchin people just sprint at you is the scariest shyt ive seen in awhile, like no one sayin anything people just running like they're being chased by zombies and they're knocking u to the ground to get by so naturally u panic and run with them. I ran into some building and the guy behind me just got decked by a car. I waited a few mins in the building then caught my bus and got outta there.
Damn glad u was alright breh. With the amount of people that was down there, couldn't imagine a part of that crowd running towards me

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Damn glad u was alright breh. With the amount of people that was down there, couldn't imagine a part of that crowd running towards me

The day overall was pretty awesome. People were chill and it was cool seein so many fans there. People were everywhere tryin to get a good look it was hilarious.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
For argument's sake if the Warriors make it back do you expect Love to play better? It's clearly a bad matchup for him and I don't think GS will take their foot off the gas next time.

Just adjust the line ups like they did the last 4 games.

Quick hook on Love if it goes sour the first 3-4 minutes and bring in RJ or another wing.

No need to get rid of Love.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Thompson/Sanders/Kaun
Love/Frye/Jones
James/Jefferson/Osman
Smith/Shumpert/McCrae

you sure about mozzy breh? what a waste of picks