Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Glad Bron bought a ring to Cleveland along with adding to his collection. If he evens his Finals record up next season that's cool too but as a LBJ fan I cant ask anymore of that man as a basketball player. Through the ups and downs and all the haters I've ridden with this dude since he was like 15-16 and I hope people who dislike him for whatever reason will also sit back and enjoy a once in a lifetime player while they have the chance. I'm definitely coming to DC next season to watch Bron when they play the Wizards (Not my team just the closest one to my area)

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Glad Bron bought a ring to Cleveland along with adding to his collection. If he evens his Finals record up next season that's cool too but as a LBJ fan I cant ask anymore of that man as a basketball player. Through the ups and downs and all the haters I've ridden with this dude since he was like 15-16 and I hope people who dislike him for whatever reason will also sit back and enjoy a once in a lifetime player while they have the chance. I'm definitely coming to DC next season to watch Bron when they play the Wizards (Not my team just the closest one to my area)

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
This shyt still doesn't feel real man the whole city was mobbing last night.

There were people standing on top of moving cars, bikes smoking the tires, people falling thru the roof of a bus stop, a group of girls carrying traffic barrells down the street for no damn reason. I saw a white dude steal a valet sign and the cops didn't give a fukk. One cop was dapping up so many people they all just surrounded him and started jumping around with him. The fire truck with 20 people on it :mjlol:

We deserved to have a winner. The city was so happy last night brehs it was beautiful

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to bed exhausted, I just could not believe it, hoping it was not a dream. Went to NBA store to order our championship gear, shirt for myself and my girl. I'm so proud of the guys.