Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
TT was a monster last night.

I thought we were pretty good defensively in the first half. If IT didn't make that hail mary shot before half they woulda been held to 36 points :heh:

I like that Ty is tryin out new rotations, especially Love with the bench unit. Him and Deron seem to work well together. Prime Minnesota Love shyt.

They will not even win a game if they can't stop us from scoring, and Kyrie had a off night offensively.

LBJ is on another level right now. Absolutely relentless and has zero respect for Hortford and Olynyk. He's toyin with his food out there.

Edit:

dope.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Couple of things...

Its amazing that Korver never wanted to wear Kyrie's shoes until he became a Cavalier all because he was a rival.

Love did exactly what should do against the Celtics. That was the gameplan. So i dont get the whole "Kyrie had a bad/average game". He did what he was supposed to do and played good defense.

This group expects to be together at least two more years. High chance that this is RJ's last season.

Never seen a Celtics crowd so dejected in person. They know what time it is.

@Malta

Still waiting for Drummond to have half of the impact in a playoff game that TT just had.

:mjgrin:

Time stapped :francis:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ehh no biggie. I figured the Celtics would steal one game. Need to close this out in 5 and stay healthy.

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
What a waste of a great opportunity...now the warriors are gonna have all kinds of rest and time to gameplan for the finals.......:sadcam:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I hope they come ready tonight. Game 3 was disappointing but hopefully they can bounce back and play the high level ball we've been seeing.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
They should. LeBron has an average game in game 3 (while Irving, Love, and TT had it rolling) and this would've been over tonight.

Yea. BTW that was a great article by Lowe. I haven't been watching the Warriors much. Are they running the Curry/Durant screens much at all? Do you think that is better than LBJ/Irving because Durant is a better shooter?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They should. LeBron has an average game in game 3 (while Irving, Love, and TT had it rolling) and this would've been over tonight.
Bron's lack of scoring was made up for with TT getting 18.
Bron was trash but they still should have won it. Defense from everybody was horrible.

Truth is they've been giving up a lot of open 3s this series. Celtics just finally made them pay for it.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Are they running the Curry/Durant screens much at all? Do you think that is better than LBJ/Irving because Durant is a better shooter?

Yes they are and they've been killing it.

I think that on offense those PNRs is about as equal as can be if Bron's J is falling.

Curry also struggles off a switch to LeBron but I could see the same for Irving against KD.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Bron's lack of scoring was made up for with TT getting 18.
Bron was trash but they still should have won it. Defense from everybody was horrible.

Truth is they've been giving up a lot of open 3s this series. Celtics just finally made them pay for it.

I think it's more to do with their scheme as if IT was still playing which is to force anyone other than him or Bradley to shoot.

Smart got dumb hot and made a bunch of contested shots that he normally wouldn't make.