Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I told you he was a bum and probably wouldn't make a difference for y'all. And so far he hasn't...arguing about "direct" impact, but y'all signed him for the stretch run, not just as a long term developmental project

They signed him to continue to develop him and he was never going to be in the rotation without injuries up front.

He was in a suit every playoff game.

You are clueless as fukk.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
They signed him to continue to develop him and he was never going to be in the rotation without injuries up front.

He was in a suit every playoff game.

You are clueless as fukk.

And i bring up Tavares because they will need him in a series against Milwaukee or the Spurs.

They should see what he can do.

Side note, I can't remember the last time this team won 4 games in a row. :heh:

Your comments are confusing because you seem to think he could have had an impact vs MIL or SA but doesn't even suit up vs TOR or Indy? But I'm clueless. You got the guy hoping he could give you some spot minutes and he never saw the floor come
playoff time. It's ok breh I get it, but he's still a bum

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your comments are confusing because you seem to think he could have had an impact vs MIL or SA but doesn't even suit up vs TOR or Indy? But I'm clueless. You got the guy hoping he could give you some spot minutes and he never saw the floor come
playoff time. It's ok breh I get it, but he's still a bum

I'm not the coach. There is a difference between saying what I would do vs. what Lue wants.

He doesn't play Derrick Williams. I would.

I would run Edy out there if they played Milwaukee (they lost) or the Spurs (probably won't make it to the Finals).

They'd rather run the second unit with LeBron and shooters.

With that said the Cavs did not sign him for just the stretch run. They did it as a long term play....that's directly from the GM.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

1.) Win the glass
2.) Make it hard on IT
3.) Talk and move feet on defense
4.) Make free throws and limit TOs

I'm going to games 1-4.

I need this to be over in at least 5 cause that Saturday of potential game 6 i will be beyond smacked in Coney Island.

1) Is going to be the difference in this series:ahh:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just keep olynyk in check. First sign of a dirty act bring in D Jones to take out IT's legs

That was a once in a lifetime performance. It begins and ends with the midget.

Shumpert has had a lot of success in the past shuttting IT completely down. He needs to find a way to get that back because IT has gotten better and smarter.