Daps

403.gif
403.gif
5yhrhre28zca.gif

Cavs can't catch a break with these big men injuries

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
what the fukk.......i been saying that maybe they might need him to give tristan a breather for 10 mins and the dude fractures his hand in practice

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You told me he would fracture his hand in practice?

:childplease:

I told you he wouldn't make an impact for y'all in the playoffs. He hadn't played one minute for y'all anyway and now he probably won't play again this yr because he's hurt

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

I told you he wouldn't make an impact for y'all in the playoffs. He hadn't played one minute for y'all anyway and now he probably won't play again this yr because he's hurt

When did I or anyone in this thread say he would come in a make a direct impact this season?

The only big they signed this season post Birdman that was expected to do anything was Bogut.

Sanders/Tavares were both developmental- break in case of emergency signings. Tavares has a multi year deal and was only going to play against maybe the Bucks or Spurs.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
When did I or anyone in this thread say he would come in a make a direct impact this season?

The only big they signed this season post Birdman that was expected to do anything was Bogut.

Sanders/Tavares were both developmental- break in case of emergency signings. Tavares has a multi year deal and was only going to play against maybe the Bucks or Spurs.
Tavares is a BUM. He's stiff, not overly strong and doesn't move well without the ball. I hope he can give y'all something but don't get your hopes up

Like I said I hope he gives y'all some productive minutes...I have yet to see that he can do any of that at a NBA level

Neither one of em could really play here. Bebe (Nogueira) was a developmental player here and Edy (Tavares) was also a developmental guy. We wanted him to be at least a quality backup but he just isn't built for that. I get that he's taller than everybody on the court, but he's not athletic, he said not strong and his BBIQ is minimal. I get what @jaguar paw is saying and again I hope he balls out for y'all but I think dude is D League level player. I don't think he's a real NBA player

I told you he was a bum and probably wouldn't make a difference for y'all. And so far he hasn't...arguing about "direct" impact, but y'all signed him for the stretch run, not just as a long term developmental project