Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
So we can conclude loves back is the reason Cavs struggled... Fry gave them some of that 20ish points on 3 balls and the floor because that more stretched again.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
The New York Knicks continue to pursue Kevin Love in advance of the Feb. 23 trade deadline despite the Cleveland Cavaliers' unwillingness to part with the All-Star forward in a deal for Carmelo Anthony, according to league sources.

Sources said the Cavaliers, meanwhile, do maintain an interest in Anthony -- which would pair him with Cleveland star and close friend LeBron James -- but only if a deal can be struck without the league's reigning champions surrendering Love.

ESPN first reported last week that the Cavaliers had rebuffed the Knicks' attempts to swing an Anthony-for-Love swap.

Sources: Knicks still after Love; Cavs stand firm
http://es.pn/2ktkUJH

Hopefully we somehow get Melo.
Kyrie
Bron
Melo
Love
TT

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
cut mcrae and birdman sign lance and rio with those spots and bring in another big....josh smith or sanders....

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The New York Knicks continue to pursue Kevin Love in advance of the Feb. 23 trade deadline despite the Cleveland Cavaliers' unwillingness to part with the All-Star forward in a deal for Carmelo Anthony, according to league sources.

Sources said the Cavaliers, meanwhile, do maintain an interest in Anthony -- which would pair him with Cleveland star and close friend LeBron James -- but only if a deal can be struck without the league's reigning champions surrendering Love.

ESPN first reported last week that the Cavaliers had rebuffed the Knicks' attempts to swing an Anthony-for-Love swap.

Sources: Knicks still after Love; Cavs stand firm
http://es.pn/2ktkUJH

Hopefully we somehow get Melo.
Kyrie
Bron
Melo
Love
TT
aside kyrie.. none of these players can run through picks... too damn big or slow.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
aside kyrie.. none of these players can run through picks... too damn big or slow.
Kyrie is the worst in terms of fighting through picks. TT is great hedging on picks, he has really quick feet for a big man. This line up is no different than our usual one only difference is Bron at SG, which I think he's athletic enough to still guard adequately. I'm just saying there's no way Melo or Love is coming off the bench if we get him. Only other option is to send our best rebounder and 2nd best defender to the bench which is even worse.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie is the worst in terms of fighting through picks. TT is great hedging on picks, he has really quick feet for a big man. This line up is no different than our usual one only difference is Bron at SG, which I think he's athletic enough to still guard adequately. I'm just saying there's no way Melo or Love is coming off the bench if we get him. Only other option is to send our best rebounder and 2nd best defender to the bench which is even worse.
Shhhhhh Lebron teammates have no flaws and he is being carried by them

Haven't you heard :francis:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Sources: Farmar top performer at Cavs' workout

TLDR

Lance and Farmer are open to signing 10 day contracts.

Mario and Kirk (:dead:) want full year guaranteed deals.

They are trying to trade Birdman to get another roster spot.

They are waiting all of this out until the deadline.
kirk is just trying to get that last check:hhh:

I understand chalmers wouldn't want to get back on the court without a guarantee but it just lessens the chance of us picking him up. I'm sure he'd like to be on a contender, but he is probably content just waiting till next season if he doesn't like the circumstances

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
kirk is just trying to get that last check:hhh:

I understand chalmers wouldn't want to get back on the court without a guarantee but it just lessens the chance of us picking him up. I'm sure he'd like to be on a contender, but he is probably content just waiting till next season if he doesn't like the circumstances

They have 7 games in 11 days coming up I'm not sure why any of the guys that worked out wouldn't want to sign one. Might could play your way into a guarantee :ehh:

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Who else does Cavs wants from Knicks?

Maybe sending birdman and McRae along and asking for a first round?