Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's mid season....I'll give him til after the break....but I'm gathering my Larry Holmes Gardens paperwork for homie:flabbynsick:.....this team in definitely Kyrie's tho.....no matter what happens rest of the season.....

Maybe cavs can trade bron and picks for the Greek Freak:lupe:

Always wanna press the panic button ass Fans. Yall can eat a dikk Bron just need a good week or so off bruh working like a mule unlike anybody in the league. its just Dead legs

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Casuals quick to say this Kyrie's team but he stay putting up empty stats in games LeBron don't play in or play that well.

I thought this nikka would get it after the ring, but no.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It's mid season....I'll give him til after the break....but I'm gathering my Larry Holmes Gardens paperwork for homie:flabbynsick:.....this team in definitely Kyrie's tho.....no matter what happens rest of the season.....

Maybe cavs can trade bron and picks for the Greek Freak:lupe:
Man who is this nikka?
Cyfk9NM.png

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Man who is this nikka?
Cyfk9NM.png
It's the nikka who been watchin him night after night for years....the nikka who is watchin his game become more one dimensional and predictable by the quarter ......I know breh, it's hard to tolerate talk like this....I don't enjoy spewin it:snoop:.........but Bron been shytty off and on for weeks now....somebody gotta call it for what it is til he gets this shyt in check :to:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Always wanna press the panic button ass Fans. Yall can eat a dikk Bron just need a good week or so off bruh working like a mule unlike anybody in the league. its just Dead legs
No suckah nikka you eat a dikk, if any other player was pullin the shyt Bron has been nikkas would be on they helmet .....fukk all that sweet shyt, this nikka takin plays off, reckless wit the rock and is makin horrible game time decisions at critical game time moments. Fukk outta here nikka, I know you like bron, shyt, me too....but I ain't turnin' a blind eye to da bullshyt....if he need another southbeach sabbatical well cool, let the nikka take one.....but awful is awful nikka...you'd make a horrible passive ass coach nikka.

Last edited:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
It's the nikka who been watchin him night after night for years....the nikka who is watchin his game become more one dimensional and predictable by the quarter ......I know breh, it's hard to tolerate talk like this....I don't enjoy spewin it:snoop:.........but Bron been shytty off and on for weeks now....somebody gotta call it for what it is til he gets this shyt in check :to:

Where have you been the last 3 years lebron has been in cleveland? he does this every goddamn year. He's got tired legs and plays too many minutes. Needs the all star break badly

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Where have you been the last 3 years lebron has been in cleveland? he does this every goddamn year. He's got tired legs and plays too many minutes. Needs the all star break badly
Nikkas never learn. He's the only ball handler on the second unit with Sump in the starting line up. Once we get a real back up ball handler and stop playing Bron playoff minutes in June we'll be back to our regular selves

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
As much as i been shytting on the raptors for going thru the same stretch,worst thing you can do is overreact...

Its mid January teams go thru these things where they ease up on bad teams,and play disinterested and lose...Raptors misadventures are far more serious than the Cavs.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Read through the thread breh....I said "it's mid season, I'm a give him til after the allstar break to get it together....but if it's still this the papers may have to be drawn up"........yea, he slacks in the mid season....still I can't act like I'm not seeing deficiencies in his game ....especially on D....I was cool last year when the three ball was horrendous (it kicked in during the playoffs when it mattered most), but this just feels diff., his d is rarely his weak spot even when he out his zone, his d can usually be relied upon. But still, I'm waiting a few games after break....maybe the AS game itself will get him back into the swing of things.....but I'm not gonna not complain when I see the bullshyt...ain't happenin'

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Read through the thread breh....I said "it's mid season, I'm a give him til after the allstar break to get it together....but if it's still this the papers may have to be drawn up"........yea, he slacks in the mid season....still I can't act like I'm not seeing deficiencies in his game ....especially on D....I was cool last year when the three ball was horrendous (it kicked in during the playoffs when it mattered most), but this just feels diff., his d is rarely his weak spot even when he out his zone, his d can usually be relied upon. But still, I'm waiting a few games after break....maybe the AS game itself will get him back into the swing of things.....but I'm not gonna not complain when I see the bullshyt...ain't happenin'

You're overreacting. He gives like 50% on defense in the regular season, if that. The guy is 32 years old he wont be young forever. The biggest concern is his minutes but they will give him games off and Griff will try to make some moves. He looked way worse in 2015 when he was on that shytty diet.