Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I will say it now...

Lebron will be on airplane mode until after the all star break......he will be interested in conserving energy until the second half of the season getting ready for the playoff run again

Part of me thinks the Warriors dont make it back to the finals next season....but it is off course way too early for that kind of soeculation

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Thompson/Sanders/Kaun
Love/Frye/Jones
James/Jefferson/Osman
Smith/Shumpert/McCrae
Irving/Dellavedova/Williams

In: Larry Sanders, Cedi Osman
Out: Dahntay Jones, Timofey Mozgov

That's the roster I want going into next season.

I want McCrae, Pointer, Cook, and Osman running together in Summer League.
What do you think we're going to do with the 10million exception?

I will say it now...

Lebron will be on airplane mode until after the all star break......he will be interested in conserving energy until the second half of the season getting ready for the playoff run again

Part of me thinks the Warriors dont make it back to the finals next season....but it is off course way too early for that kind of soeculation

I think that will be a good thing honestly. I want Love/Kyrie to lead the team while Bron takes the season off until playoffs. 6 straight finals plus the 2012 Olympics has worn him down. Kyrie/Love are going to play so confident this season and they still haven't had a full training season together. 60 wins on deck

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ClrOqdXWIAAvnD0.jpg

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Cavs spent $2.4 million to buy that pick from Atlanta

:merchant:

EDIT:

After watching his videos...this nikka is nasty. He might actually make the roster....he's got a first round skill set and heart.

Bench scoring has been a problem for the Cavs for forever...Felder and McCrae are going to ball out in Summer League.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
@Illeye buckmatic

I was watching the parade replay and I just realized assistant head coach Phil Handy had on a Swagaliers hat....

:dead:

I hope you got paid for it.

K Love with the "Ohio Against The World" hat with two chains and two belts in the all white Bentley

:ohlawd:
Pay my breh @Illeye buckmatic , Cavs :damn:

And fukk what nikkaz talkin bout. I want Kevin Love back. He still forces ppl to cover him behind the line even if his shot is off.

His confidence will be a lot higher next season. He was key in that 4th qtr

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
@Illeye buckmatic

I was watching the parade replay and I just realized assistant head coach Phil Handy had on a Swagaliers hat....

:dead:

I hope you got paid for it.

K Love with the "Ohio Against The World" hat with two chains and two belts in the all white Bentley

:ohlawd:
Pay my breh @Illeye buckmatic , Cavs :damn:

And fukk what nikkaz talkin bout. I want Kevin Love back. He still forces ppl to cover him behind the line even if his shot is off.

His confidence will be a lot higher next season. He was key in that 4th qtr
I didn't even notice:lolbron:
@QuarterCenturyLegend let's get paid:troll:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
health matters more than regular season record...manage that and they will be fine

you have to win on the road in the playoffs anyway.....