Who SHOULD be the "pillars" of AEW??? Poll Added..

Who Should be the 'Pillars' of AEW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's been a lot of "pillar" discussion lately.. probably too much.. sh-t sounds forced tbh but the original pillars are supposed to be MJF/Darby/Jungle Boy/Sammy Guevara and then they added Dr. Britt to that as the lone woman pillar..

There's been some recent developments were they should seriously reconsider (and maybe they have) with Jade being a total star now and Sammy Guevara regressing etc... :jbhmm:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Santana is real good, but they not gonna push non cacs.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
damn i meant to vote for MJF not Wardlow :snoop:

but anyway give me Rosa, Jade, Darby and MJF and you got a dope group of pillars right there :ehh:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Surprised so few of you are saying Swerve….he has been over everywhere he has been and has capitalized on all opportunities, is loved by indy fans and has crossover potential…is only 31, and is a character above all

considering the attention he gets when he moves companies, i expected him to be above the likes of hobbs OR HOOK

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Surprised so few of you are saying Swerve….he has been over everywhere he has been and has capitalized on all opportunities, is loved by indy fans and has crossover potential…is only 31, and is a character above all

considering the attention he gets when he moves companies, i expected him to be above the likes of hobbs OR HOOK

i got Hobbs over Swerve because of physical stature. Breh jumps off the screen to me :jbhmm: but Swerve was someone i was debating for sure