Who remembers that thread Winb83 made on SOHH talkin bout he don't need women anymore

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
all he needs is that fleshlight?

:laff:

I really feel like reading that thread right now

:bryan:
I make post talking about I don't need them here now today. Name me one benefit outside of sex which I don't really care about to having a woman around.

This ain't even no gay shyt cause I'm not running around fukking dudes. I'm not fukking anybody and don't want to or care to. if sex is removed from the equation men wouldn't even deal with women. since i don't care about sex i haven't found reasons to be bothered with them outside of work.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
Eh, I'm nearly 30 and not married because women seem to annoy me most of the time but I have to admit, I couldn't go without sex. Had a couple of great sessions last night and it was awesome, not sure how you wouldn't enjoy that

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
That's one of the only threads I remember from there.... It was a disturbing read :merchant:

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I make post talking about I don't need them here now today. Name me one benefit outside of sex which I don't really care about to having a woman around.

This ain't even no gay shyt cause I'm not running around fukking dudes. I'm not fukking anybody and don't want to or care to. if sex is removed from the equation men wouldn't even deal with women. since i don't care about sex i haven't found reasons to be bothered with them outside of work.

:usure:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I remember in that thread he basically admitted that he gave up with women. So not on some I don't want to have sex, but an I can't and never will be able to attitude.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

Do you keep you self really busy breh? Hobbies, business ventures, sports, fitness? I'm not a p*ssy hound by any means, I just think that being asexual goes against the way we (men) are wired. Testosterone makes us want to have sex with women, no? Do you find yourself fighting your natural instincts to have sex or you honestly dont give a damn? :ohhh:

I went through a stretch like this before but it was mainly because I was "finding myself" and didn't want to be distracted.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that was very weird though Wimpy. I couldn't cosign that one doggie.
there's a logic to my words. i am unwilling to invest a single moment of my time or money into pursuing an activity (sex) that i view as inherently carrying the likely potential to destroy me.

i'm uninterested in committed relationships, marriage, children, child support, and sexually transmitted diseases. all those are common side effects of sex.

of course you can't co-sign. nobody could. none of this is really shyt people think about. they look at a fine chick and wanna fukk so they go holla and 5 years later when they're divorced from her paying child support and spousal support while she lives in their house he had to move out of they look back and wonder why they even bothered.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Do you keep you self really busy breh? Hobbies, business ventures, sports, fitness? I'm not a p*ssy hound by any means, I just think that being asexual goes against the way we (men) are wired. Testosterone makes us want to have sex with women, no? Do you find yourself fighting your natural instincts to have sex or you honestly dont give a damn? :ohhh:

I went through a stretch like this before but it was mainly because I was "finding myself" and didn't want to be distracted.
we're wired for life in the cave man days. our evolution hasn't caught up to the modern world but we have logical rational minds and honestly we can overcome how we're wired and live how we want.

i have a natural instinct to have sex. i refuse to act on it because i know that my body only desires sex as nature's insurance i procreate not because its beneficial to me or even necessary. its like your body wants food to live its needed but sex isn't needed and engage in it consistently over the long haul you're either gonna end up with a disease, a father, a husband / boyfriend, or paying some chick your hard earned money.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
we're wired for life in the cave man days. our evolution hasn't caught up to the modern world but we have logical rational minds and honestly we can overcome how we're wired and live how we want.

i have a natural instinct to have sex. i refuse to act on it because i know that my body only desires sex as nature's insurance i procreate not because its beneficial to me or even necessary. its like your body wants food to live its needed but sex isn't needed and engage in it consistently over the long haul you're either gonna end up with a disease, a father, a husband / boyfriend, or paying some chick your hard earned money.

I can respect that :ehh:

Unlike most ppl on here, I dont think you HATE women. I just think that you've developed a level of understanding that works for you and you are happy with it. I cant hate any man for that :myman:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

You’re right. Women for the most part are annoying, nagging pain in the asses. We all know that :laugh: but unfortunately we need them..

I use to fukk with a girl that would literally annoy the living shyt outta me. I hung around just for her big ass and monster t*ts :ohlawd:

I endured incredible amounts of frustration until I couldn't take it anymore and bounced.

But still we need them dog.

Women are our weakness..

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Nah I look at this and see a guy who didn't have much success and gave up. And now is inventing justifications about why, and trying to act like he's above it all.

Dude's saying he doesn't want to have sex cause of he doesn't want to deal with child support, paying your wife after divorce or STDs. What would you say to someone who told you they never want to drive because there's a possibility they may die in a car accident, kill someone else, or wreck and end up having to go to jail pay or out a lot of $$? Risks are a necessary part of life IMO. And there's ways to lessen the risks of things like STDs that aren't extreme solutions like abstinence.

You'd be hard pressed to find many people who are in a position where they have women available to them, but refuse to act on it at all, on any level. The ones that do (only example that came to mind was Tebow and even he dates) are super rare. Is it because winb has some super strong willpower/mentality that none of the rest of us can comprehend? Or is it just a guy who doesn't believe he can get women looking for a way to justify that?

I'm not saying any of this to be rude, I'm genuinely curious.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
█ W.D.Y.D. █;3342362 said:
What would you say to someone who told you they never want to drive because there's a possibility they may die in a car accident, kill someone else, or wreck and end up having to go to jail pay or out a lot of $$?

i would :manny: and go about my business. he's a grown man who made a conscience decision not to have sex for whatever reason. his situation kind of reminds me of lars and the real girl in a way...:manny: